6701-6720 Wedding problem

Chapter 6701 Production 5

  Nangong Liuyun did not speak,

  "After all, there was an accident." Nangong Liuyun touched his chin, "No wonder the Phoenix is ​​like this... so it is."

  "I don't understand." Su Luo stared blankly. Nangong Liuyun.

  The young national teacher also looked at Nangong Liuyun, with a trace of speculation in his eyes.

  Nangong Liuyun didn't say much, but pulled Su Luo to the place where the Yuhuo Phoenix was.

  As he walked, he said, "If you guessed right, Yuhuo Phoenix is ​​not giving birth to one child, but twins."

  "Huh?" Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun in surprise, "Yuhuo Phoenix is ​​not Isn't the divine beast difficult to multiply? She actually was pregnant with twins!"

  Because the divine beast's bloodline is too defying, it is difficult to reproduce, let alone twins, it's difficult to leave a bloodline of offspring, okay?

  "I don't know why she could be pregnant with twins, but because she was pregnant with twins, the thunder disaster encountered by Yuhuo Phoenix this time has doubled than normal, so--" Nangong Liuyun looked at Su seriously. Luo, those eyes were brighter than the stars, "She has a dystocia."

  "That?" Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun suspiciously.

  "Are you sure?" Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo earnestly. "Elite Emperor-level pharmacist, except for Master Rong Yun, there is only you in this world."

  Su Luo didn't dare to speak too much. Nodded: "I want to try."

  "Elite Emperor-level Alchemist? Second only to Master Rong Yun?" The young national teacher looked at Su Luo in disbelief, "You are actually an elite-level Emperor at such a young age. Alchemist? No?"

  Su Luo didn't say anything, just nodded to the young national teacher, and rushed towards the Phoenix.

  "Little Liuyun, elite emperor-level pharmacist?" The young national teacher felt like he was choked severely.

  Didn't you say that this girl is a royal alchemist? It's hard to believe that the Emperor-level pharmacist is already an elite level pharmacist now?

  The young national teacher stood at the top of the demon world, and the world he had seen was extraordinary, but even so, he was still frightened by Su Luo.

  Because, there is no elite emperor-level pharmacist in the Devildom!

  When the young national teacher reacted, Su Luo had already rushed to Yuhuo Phoenix.

  Yuhuo Phoenix was very powerful, divided nine points against Tianlei, and the remaining one point was reserved to protect himself.

  She didn't expect that small and despicable humans would rush in at this time.

  "Roar!" Yuhuo Phoenix let out an angry roar at Su Luo!

  At this moment, she had to fight against the catastrophe, and she had to give birth to twins, and she had to be wary of these human powers. For a while, the mythical beast adult also felt troublesome.

  "Get out!" Yuhuo Phoenix roared!

  The young national teacher and Nangong Liuyun stood in front of Su Luo, blocking the strange fire from the Phoenix!

  The Phoenix on the Fire is worthy of the Phoenix on the Fire, although it is just a breath, it must have forced Nangong Liuyun and the young national teacher to retreat.

  The blood of the beast is really powerful.

  Compared with her, human beings are still too weak and too weak.

  "Ah!" Yuhuo Phoenix howled in pain!

  It hurts so badly... the lower body seems to be torn apart!

  Su Luo stared at Yuhuo Phoenix: "My medical skills can save you and your children, but you have to promise me a condition, how about it?"

  Yuhuo Phoenix stared at Su Luo sarcastically, making a deal with a small and despicable human. , She never disdains!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6702 Production 6

  "Ah!!!" A thunder robbery fell, hitting the mad wings of the ashes, and its wings almost broke and burned into a black and gray...

  At a critical moment, Nangong Liuyun pulled it down. Su Luo backed away quickly!

  Yuhuo Phoenix gritted his teeth and stared at Su Luo.

  Su off the hands in surrender shape, said he was not hostile, she said seriously brilliant phoenix: "? As long as you promise me you will help the children born, if not, the natural void bet, how to"

  bath Under normal circumstances, the fire phoenix has a huge body like a hill, but at the moment she looks like a normal size, plus most of her magic power has been consumed, so she looks weak and powerless.

  If it is the Phoenix of Yuhuo in the peak state, where would she be arrogant and cold to talk nonsense with Su Luo, and she

  just breathed in and burned Su Luo into a coke... Phoenix and Su Luo are like elephants and Ants.

  In the space of the thunder tribulation, Yuhuo Phoenix was panting heavily, her sharp eyes were majestic and terrifying, she stared, and the surrounding atmosphere suddenly dropped to freezing point.

  She stared at Su Luo indifferently: "Can you help me?"

  Su Luo nodded: "I can, I am an elite emperor-level pharmacist!" After thinking about it, Su Luo added, "My master But Master Rong Yun!"

  However, Master Rong Yun's deeds are secretive, and the dragon does not see the beginning and the end. Not many people in the spirit world have heard his name. No one in the devil world should know it, right?

  However, after hearing the words of Master Rong Yun, Yuhuo Phoenix suddenly paused.

  If she was mocking and despising Su Luo before, then after hearing the words of Master Rong Yun, Yuhuo Phoenix suddenly glanced at Su Luo, and there was an unbearable surprise in that eye.

  "Master Rong Yun?" Yuhuo Phoenix whispered.

  "Do you know the teacher?" Su Luo's eyes suddenly lit up.

  Yuhuo Phoenix stared at Su Luo, unbelieving in his eyes, and muttered to himself, "Such a character would accept ant-like humans as disciples?"

  Su Luo was choked immediately. What is an ant-like human? Anyway, her medical skills are also very strong, okay?

  "What do you want this seat to do for you?" Anyway, Yuhuo Phoenix didn't ignore Su Luo, and talked to her.

  "If I help you give birth to a child, you send us to the border." Su Luo looked at Yuhuo Phoenix seriously.

  The black-backed griffin could not fly, so Su Luo let it go back to the Shenlong Secret Realm.

  In the case of an aircraft, it is easy to be knocked down.

  But Yuhuo Phoenix, what it wants to do in the Demon Realm, no one can stop it.

  Su Luo stared at Yuhuo Phoenix, calmly telling her: "In your current state, you want to give birth to the twins safely under the thunder, and the chance of survival is 10%."

  Yuhuo Phoenix was condescending and squinted. Su Luo took a look.

  With her strength, if it were in the past, where does this girl have the chance to stand up in front of her? A slap over, snapped her on the wall and couldn't buckle it down.

  But now -

  "Boom!" Thunder Tribulation made waves again!

  Yuhuo Phoenix doesn't believe that Su Luo can help her, but now she has only one way to go. Therefore, she coldly said to Su Luo: "I can only send you out of the thirteen provinces."

  "Good!" Su Luo. Falling promised.

  Out of the thirteen provinces, far away from the imperial capital, it was not so easy for the Devil Emperor to send someone to chase them down.

  After Yuhuo Phoenix said these words, her figure suddenly shrank!

  Su Luo looked at the sky, and hurriedly went up to help Yuhuo Phoenix! ^_^

  ps: Double monthly pass, ask for tickets on the last page~

  (End of this chapter)