7181+ SPOILERS THE FINALE!!!

NEW BOOK is COMING SOON!!

The Spirit world has a new life in it full of adventures, emotions, separation, family love, growth, strength and much more. Few of the scenes will make you cry.

Struggle ended?? No... let's just say it!! Yet a long way to go. There is more journey to go. This will be the final book.

So here are the spoilers:

1. Will Su Luo meet with her parents and her master and her foster dad?

2. What if her identity be revealed and the uniqueness of her space skills?

3. When will she meet her family?

4. Engagement is about to happen but what if Nangong Liuyun betray her?

5. Spirit world with end soon and the journey of THE TOP OF GOD is about to start!!

6. How will she able to walk the world alone? What about Xiao long? And her pets??!!

7. The mysterious state, the illusion state, and the emergence state. , Deification realm, Small God realm , Middle God realm, Great God realm, Super God realm.... where can they reach??

8. How far  will Nangong Liuyun grow strong? Who is he?

9. What if Nangong Liuyun die?! How will Su Luo come out of the loss!!

10. It's full of adventures, a journey to become stronger, toughest battle to fight but as well a feeling of loosing loved ones, a feeling of having a little family love, a feeling of happiness in victories !!

This time 1PART= 25 CHAPTERS!!

Check it out THE NEW BOOK!

https://www.wattpad.com/1166659793

I'M SECRETLY MARRIED TO A BIG SHOT

NEW BOOK!!! CHECK IT OUT!! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!

INTRO:-

"Hubby, I don't want anymore, I feel terrible..." "Baby, be good, finish up this medicine."
The handsome man embraces the woman in his arms, coaxing her tenderly as he feeds her the medicine.
Qiao Mianmian stumbles upon Mo Yesi, the most esteemed scion in all of Yuncheng City, and ends up sleeping with him for the night. After he offers her benefits in exchange for their marriage, the newly appointed Mrs Mo suddenly has the power to have everything she ever wished for.
"Hubby, I slapped the Movie Queen Cheng Feifei today, was I too much?"
"Baby, does your hand hurt? Let me rub it for you."
"Hubby, I maxed out your credit card, are you angry?"
"Baby, are you happy with your purchase? Let me know when you need more."
"Hubby, I'm tired today, I don't want to move..."

Author: Light DanceGenre: RomanceSource:Webnovel

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/1222725263-i%27m-secretly-married-to-a-big-shot-chapter-1