5281-5300 Turning

Chapter 5281 Waves 5

  Everyone thought that Su Luo was leaving, but Su Luo walked straight towards Grandpa Whitebeard.

  Baibeard was also a little surprised when he saw Su Luo. Why did he come out just as he entered?

  "Grandpa, exchange some more gold coins."

  Under Grandpa's gaze, Su Luo grabbed a handful of fire crystals.

  "Where is the fire crystal that I just exchanged?" Grandpa asked curiously.

  "It's used up." Su Luo asked naturally.

  Grandpa: "What does it mean to be used up?"

  Su Luo had an innocent expression on his face: "It's just used up."

  Grandpa Whitebeard was taken aback, and then reacted, his voice increased involuntarily: "All the exercises are exchanged." ? "

  Su innocent nod off again:." Yes, ah, all exchange exercises, so also to change Well "

  "? No, what are you ...... you hanging over exchange also to change it, "white-bearded grandfather worried about the Soviet Union I didn’t know the situation, and said to her earnestly: "Girl, don’t you know something, there is a time limit after redeeming the exercises. If you redeem it, you can quickly read it, otherwise you can’t finish it. You can pay it back tomorrow." It needs to be exchanged."

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "I'm finished." The

  white beard grandfather stared at Su Luo: "You girl, there is nonsense. A thousand gold coins can be exchanged for at least three skills, three skills. You’ve been studying the Fa for a few years, but you said you’ve read it all. How can someone say you

  ’re good ?" Su Luo knew that Grandpa Whitebeard was kind, so she smiled and said, "What are these books? In a few days, I will finish reading the exercises of the Kongfa Hall." The

  white beard grandfather glared at Su Luo irritably: "Nonsense."

  Su Luo laughed hehe.

  "How many gold coins do you want to exchange?"

  Su Luo tilted his head for a moment, and finally said something shocking: "Grandpa, how many gold coins do you need after reading the exercises of Kongfa Hall?" The

  old grandfather laughed at the words, "You girl, the power of Kongfa Hall." There are a total of eight thousand eight hundred and eighty-eight volumes of Fa. After reading all of them, why would you have millions of gold coins?"

  "Millions of gold coins? How much is that?" Su Luo began to calculate the wealth in her hands.

  Last time I got one hundred thousand fire crystals from Kong Yifeng, but since the money was said to be used as the original accumulation of the branch, it could not be used casually.

  Su Luo actually had a lot of fire crystals in his own hands.

  Because in the previous ten days, she led a team to hunt Fire Evil Eudemons at sea, and most of the elite version of Fire Evil Eudemons were in Su Luo's hands.

  Therefore, when it was later divided, Su Luo took at least 10,000 Fire Crystals.

  Ten thousand fire crystals and fifty thousand gold coins...If you want to see this empty temple, it is far from enough. What should I do?

  White-bearded grandfather difficult to see off the Soviet Union, could not help laughing: "? How, not get out of it,"

  Su mind off the whim: "Grandpa, Do you have no day-to see ah?" "Package