6281-6300 Devil Realm

. Chapter 6281 Leave 4 The

  young boy is very young, about eleven or twelve years old.

  The little boy turned his head and saw Su Luo, a pure smile suddenly appeared on his pale face, and a shallow dimple at the corner of his mouth made people feel in a good mood.

  "Sister, are you awake? Do you feel uncomfortable?" The

  young boy walked up to Su Luo in two steps, looking at Su Luo with concern with his beautiful jet black eyes.

  The corner of Su Luo's mouth made a difficult curve: "Thank you."

  Only at this moment did Su Luo realize how serious her condition is.

  All four ribs on her body were comminuted fractures; the internal organs were all displaced, broken, and almost nothing was good; her arms were comminuted fractures, and she did not even have the strength to lift a finger; both legs were also fractured, completely She couldn't move; what made Su Luo collapsed was that her spine had also shifted...

  now she was completely a useless person, a useless person who was paralyzed on the ground and could only move above the neck.

  The young boy said to Su Luo: "Sister, don’t worry too much. Your injury looks serious, but it is not impossible to heal. As long as you raise it well, not to mention complete recovery, it should be no problem to recover to walking. No, this is a skeletal muscle-producing pill. My sister will eat it

  soon ." Su Luo glanced at the pill, and his eyes moved slightly. It was a half-step imperial-level pill, and it did have her current symptoms. great help.

  However, as soon as Su Luo opened his mouth, the sturdy and powerful man rushed over and shouted at the innocent and kind young boy: "Master! What are you doing! Get it back soon!" The

  young boy lifted up the black pair. With big eyes, he looked at the sturdy man earnestly: "Uncle Biao, my elder sister is in urgent need of a pill for life-saving, right?

  "Master!" Sturdy is obviously the boy's bodyguard. He broke his heart for the boy, only to see him politely said: "Master, do you know how precious the pill is in our devil world?! You again Do you know how precious this half-step imperial-level pill is? Do you know that this is already the last half-step imperial-level pill in our hands? You just gave it to a stranger? When you are injured, what do you do?!

  Waiting to die?!" "Master, leave the pill to Uncle Biao, okay? Good." Uncle Brutal coaxed softly.

  Although the young boy felt that Uncle Biao was right, he still bit his little lip stubbornly, clenched his little hand, and didn't let it go.

  Su Luo looked at the little boy and then at the big man.

  She tried to open the portable space by herself, because there were a lot of pill in her space, she didn't have half-step imperial-level pill, but she had refined the emperor-level pill early, and it was a lot of the kind. .

  However, Su Luo now had comminuted fractures in her limbs, and she couldn't take it out at all.

  Moreover, who knows if this sturdy man will be upset after Su Luo takes it out?

  To be on the safe side and to test people’s hearts, Su Luo's eyes rolled and said to the young boy: "This half-step emperor-level pill is my loan, okay? When my injury is healed, I will pay it back. Here you are." The

  young boy was about to say yes, but before he could speak, the sturdy uncle dragged the young boy behind his back. At the same time, he glared at Su Luo: "Why don't you look so hard at me? Why are you so good?! Return it? What do you pay for it? Can you pay it back?"