3841-3860 Central Continent

hapter 3841 Departure 3

  At this time, Su Luo held the Mu Yun sword in his hand and pointed directly at Murong Mo: "Murong Mo! You violated the rules and hurt me with ten percent of your strength. Now, let me--"

  Su Luo said Before finishing speaking, Murong Mo's body turned into a phoenix-ying bird, brushing and flying towards the east!

  She is so fast!

  Because she sacrificed the flying magic weapon of the Murong family.

  At this moment, Mu Rongmo's almost half-bald body was completely displayed in front of everyone.

  "Oh my God, is this the ancient fairy bird, phoenix shadow bird?"

  "Why is it so ugly? The hair is bald, as if it has been pulled out!"

  "Yes, it's ugly. Is this really a Fengying bird? Isn't it a pretending Murong clan member?"

  Murong Mo was so angry that he couldn't wait to step down, kicking all these noisy people to death!

  But she can't do this, because the most important thing for her now is to run away!

  Because Murongmo knows the current situation very well.

  It was agreed that only five success strengths could be used, but she used ten%, and the two recruiting teachers would definitely punish her.

  Mu Yunjian has been controlled by Su Luo, she will definitely use Mu Yunjian to chase and kill herself!

  And that terrible Master Xiaoke...

  Murongmo can fully imagine how he would pull out his hair and barbecue!

  No-

  thinking of this, Murong Mo rushed out quickly, she was going to run!

  Escape! Escape!

  Su Luo was about to chase, but Mu Yunjian stopped Su Luo, and said weakly, "I and her have not completely lifted the seal..." In

  other words, if Murong Mo dies, Mu Yunjian will fall into silence again.

  Anyway, I'm going to the Imperial College, and there are many opportunities for revenge.

  Su Luo nodded and held the little cub smoothly.

  The little cub screamed: "I want to kill her! I want to kill her!"

  Su Luo coaxed him: "Will you wait until the Imperial Academy to kill her again?"

  Although the little cub was unhappy, she still listened to Su Luo. However, asking him to just let Murong Mo go like this is not enough. I saw the alumni take off the shoes on their feet, and with all the strength of their whole body, they slammed into the swiftly fleeing Fengying bird in the distance!

  The strength of the little cub's whole body, what terrifying power is that?

  I saw the black boots slashing through the air, breaking through the air, and chasing after the panicked Fengying bird that flees in panic!

  "Kang Dang!" The

  little cub's boots hit the Fengying bird.

  Murong Mo was smashed and vomited blood on the spot, and his body was slanted, almost falling off, and indeed he did.

  But Murong Mo rolled around, covering his smashed and bleeding hip, struggling, and continued to escape!

  Because she knew very well that once the little cub chased her down, she would really die.