5881-5900 Nangong Liuyun

Chapter 5881 Leaving 4

  "So what?" Su Luo was noncommittal, answering ambiguously.

  Steward Liu had this speculation when he saw the Sun Moon Hoof Blood Qilin Beast before, and it has now been confirmed.

  "You, you actually came from that place..." Butler Liu smiled bitterly.

  Su Luo was filled with puzzles.

  In fact, she has only heard the four words on the top of the gods and has never been there. She only knows that the lowest standard to enter there is God level!

  However, it was obvious that Steward Liu didn't know why, and mistakenly believed that she came from the top of the gods, a place that made the world awed.

  Is it because of the sun and moon hoof blood unicorn beast?

  "Well, let's go." Finally, Butler Liu could only sigh helplessly and waved his hand, his expression seemed to be many years old.

  Everyone watched the conversation between Su Luo and Butler Liu.

  Sheng Yaori didn't understand it, but Steward Li could understand it completely.

  Therefore, with a few unknown circumstances about Sheng Yaori, Steward Li has already shocked

  the top of the gods... actually came from that terrible place on the top of the gods? !

  Su Luo pulled Sheng Yaori a hand.

  Sheng Yaori looked blank.

  Su Luo said angrily: "Let's go."

  Let's go? !

  Everyone looked at Su Luo!

  Just leave like this? Don't they stop?

  However, Su Luo had already walked towards the portal of the teleportation.

  Yu Jinge followed Su Luo every step of the way, so he also went in.

  "Wow! Go! Go!" Sheng Yaori's words in the spirit world rushed out, flying towards the teleportation array.

  At this moment, Su Luo wanted to choke the dead child to death!

  Sheng Yaori, an idiot child, unexpectedly exposed the language of the spirit world under his excitement.

  With the wisdom of Steward Liu, he can definitely calculate that this is not the language of the top of the gods.

  And with the wisdom of Steward Liu, he only needed a while to understand that there could not be people on the top of the gods who had not yet reached the god level.

  Su Luo stretched out his hand and violently dragged Sheng Yaori in. At the same time, he immediately activated the teleportation formation.

  But at this moment, Steward Liu's eyes suddenly flashed!

  "What language is this?" He was puzzled.

  General Yu even asked: "Where is the top of the gods?"

  Steward Liu said, "The lowest standard for the place where the Protoss lives is God-level strength."

  "But they are not at the God-level strength, Steward Liu, they Can you enter the top of the gods?" General Yu made a note.

  Butler Liu was stunned!

  How could these people come from the top of the gods? how is this possible! He was actually deceived!