5861-5880 Graduating 4th Grade

Chapter 5861 Escape 10 (11100 ticket)

  shocked!

  Excited!

  excited!

  In the end it boils down to shock!

  "Is this really... the Su Luo we know?"

  "Why is she... why does she have so many layers of ideas?"

  "Every time she thinks she is going to be caught, every time for her She squeezed a cold sweat, but she can always avoid it at the most critical moment!"

  "Moreover, she not only avoided, but also laughed at the other party greatly. Look at those masters who are tight in shape on the wall, who are always violent at any time, Their strength is stronger than Su Luo."

  "How about better than Su's ability to implement? But the brain can't keep up with the growth rate of strength, and we Su Luo's teased it?"

  Everyone now looks at Su. Luo had already worshiped with the same eyes as a god.

  It was exciting enough to tease the military, and Su Luo was teasing a military that was much stronger than her, and the number of the military was so large, it was not just strength, luck and trajectory!

  This wisdom is already close to evil!

  "So, do you all think that Su Luo can escape from the south of the city?" At this moment, a voice suddenly rang.

  Everyone looked back!

  Hey, Chief Wei!

  He actually came here too?

  Wow!

  Is the person walking next to Chief Wei, Lord Shu?

  Even Lord Shu can't sit still?

  Everyone stood up and saluted Lord Shu.

  Master Shu waved his hand at will: "It's okay, keep watching."

  When Master Shu waved to everyone, her gaze was still staring at the screen, which showed that she was also very curious about this escape.

  "Master Shu thinks... Will our Captain Su win?" Ruan Ke couldn't help but ask.

  She was very worried about Su Luo.

  Usually no one would dare to look directly at Master Shu like that, let alone ask questions, but at this moment, Master Shu seemed so approachable, so Ruan Ke asked when he was nervous.

  Everyone thought that Lord Shu would not care about it, but who knows, Lord Shu looked at the screen and said quietly: "It's difficult, I'm afraid her real problem will arise." The

  real problem?

  What problem? !

  Everyone stared at the screen.

  But on the screen, Su Luo was still walking slowly step by step with a basket full of radish and greens in his left hand and a cane in his right hand.

  And at this moment, an army appeared on the street!

  This army is interrogating on the street!

  As soon as I saw the unfamiliar teenagers, I arrested them, not indiscriminately, not listening to any reason.

  Su Luo's footsteps suddenly stopped, and the hand holding the cane trembled slightly.