4921-4940 Publicity

Chapter 4921 Spirit Devouring Orb 8

  saw him shaking his head, spreading his hands, looking at everyone helplessly: "No. There is a God of War puppet room on the left and right." In

  other words, even the second master of Nangong answered the question. The ten doors of Lingzhu, the God of War puppet room he entered by then will be different from everyone's.

  Then, what are they going to enter the puppet room on the left and wait for the second young master of Nangong...

  Then what should I do now?

  Do you go to fight the five God of War puppets yourself, or go to the Spirit Devouring Orb Room on the right with the Second Young Master of Nangong, wait until he smashes the ten doors, and then fight the God of War puppets.

  "We...we have nearly eighty people, five God of War puppets, nothing more... right?" Ning Yihai was very confident at the beginning, but the later, the less emboldened.

  Scarface smiled coldly: "You can discuss it, I want to follow them anyway!"

  After saying that, Scarface followed Su Luo with a dozen of his men.

  Luo Huan remembered the performance of Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo along the way. He would rather believe that they can fight the God of War puppets after smashing ten paths, rather than believe that six or seventy of them can fight the five God of War puppets.

  Therefore, without saying a word, he led a dozen of his men to follow Su Luo.

  The freshman team led by Su Luo naturally followed her unconditionally, so they all followed Su Luo into the right passage.

  Now there are only people on Ning Yihai's side.

  There was a moment of silence in Ning Yihai's team.

  They didn't want to waste time following Nangong Liuyun into the Spirit Devouring Orb Room, after all, there was only less than three minutes left.

  But they are not confident that their team can resist the five God of War puppets.

  In the team, I don't know who suddenly said: "Do you still remember before... We were desperate to die and we were so tired that we finally fainted and finally reached the 18th floor, Su Luo and his team..."

  The scene at the time appeared in everyone's forehead.

  At that time, they rushed to the eighteenth floor with groping and rolling, wounded and tired, but Su Luo and the others hijacked the fat uncle and took the ladder to the eighteenth floor.

  This...

  everyone looked at each other, and immediately, like a gust of wind, they all rushed towards the right corridor!

  Just when the Broken Dragon Stone was about to be put down, they finally squeezed in.

  Scarface saw Ning Yihai and smiled coldly: "Why are you here again? Aren't you going to fight the five God of War puppets?"

  Ning Yihai ignored him at all!

  But Scarface didn't speak any more.

  Because only the last two minutes have passed!

  They don't want to affect the purity of the second master of Nangong because of unnecessary disputes.

  If his thoughts were interrupted because of their quarrel, seventy or eighty people present would beat them alive!

  At this time, Nangong Liuyun had already come to the door that was as clean as a mirror.

  There is a question on the mirror.

  The first question is very abnormal!

  Please tell me how many mechanical puppets are on the central altar!

  How many mechanical puppets?

  At that time, the situation was so chaotic, and the mechanical puppets rushed out in a black and heavy manner. Only then did the ghost know how many mechanical puppets there were?

  Everyone looked at Nangong Liuyun.

  How to do?

  There are so many numbers, but there is only one right. Can he get it right? If you get it wrong, the door becomes eleven!

  And at this moment, Shao Shiju also said: "The last two minutes..."

  Everyone didn't dare to show up, staring at the second master of Nangong!

  Chapter 4922 Question 53

  They all thought in despair that when the group of mechanical puppets rushed out, the second young master of Nangong was fighting with the giant demon. How could he notice how many mechanical puppets there were?

  Is this absolutely impossible?

  But at this time, Su Luo smiled faintly. Before Nangong Liuyun could answer, she took the lead to say: "Thirteen thousand, five hundred and sixty-seven."

  Everyone: "..."

  Is this a nonsense number?

  At that time, the darkness was overwhelming. Does she still have time to count? How idiotic people would do this?

  Nangong Liuyun rubbed Su Luo's head and said, "Yes."

  Then he wrote the number Su Luo said on the first door mirror.

  Everyone wanted to stop, but they didn't know the exact answer.

  "This must be wrong..."

  "It's absolutely nonsense to say a number..."

  "This has to be added a door, what should I do..."

  Su Luo's ears sounded a lot of discussions, but Su Luo's But there was a confident look in his eyes.

  In fact, at the beginning, she really didn't know how many mechanical puppets there were. After all, they rushed over so big, who knows how many?

  Fortunately, Su Luo used crystal fruit to record the scene.

  So, she lowered her head just now, just looking at how many mechanical puppets there are on the crystal fruit.

  A good memory is not as good as a bad pen, and a bad pen is not as good as a camera.

  Therefore, Su Luo can accurately say that there are a total of thirteen thousand five hundred and sixty-seven accurate numbers.

  When Nangong Liuyun saw Su Luo taking out the crystal fruit to look at, he couldn't help but feel amused, rubbing Su Luo's little head.

  Su Luo raised his eyes and smiled brightly at him.

  There are only two minutes left, and the two people are still not eager or slow, and they are affectionate, as if they are not impatient for the urgency of time at all.

  But the psychology of others is not as strong as that of cultivation. At this moment, their hearts are all pounding, beating very, very fast.

  They were so nervous that they didn't know where to swing their hands and feet, and their hands were shaking.

  On the line of life and death.

  When Nangong Liuyun wrote the number 13,565, the door suddenly banged, turned into a bubble, and disappeared into the air.

  Sure enough, as the fat uncle said, if you answer a question correctly, the door will automatically disappear.

  As the first door disappeared, the second door appeared in front of everyone.

  "Please tell me the first sentence that the short gate god said when he saw you."

  Ouch, I'll go!

  After hearing this topic, everyone recalled vigorously in their minds, but they were tense around them. The more tense they became, the more they couldn't remember them. They just felt that the whole brain was blank, and they couldn't remember a word.

  What is it? What did that short gate god say?

  Just when everyone was frowning, Nangong Liuyun had already written the answer, and then the door broke again with a bang.

  The third question.

  "Excuse

  me, how many kinds of flowers are there in Huayu Six Sun Formation?" This is not too difficult for Su Luo.

  The fourth question, the fifth question... a

  total of ten questions, each of which is tricky and weird, and the scope of assessment includes: own strength, calculation ability, level of care, intelligence, and so on.

  The Master of the National Normal University at the time designed this level, and he was not going to be answered, but he would never have thought that one day, one of the people who would break through the level would be Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo.

  (End of this chapter)