4261-4280 Ten star

Chapter 4261 The embarrassed classmate (plus 29)

  Fei Junping also looked at Su Luo curiously, yes, yes, this is fifty thousand points!

  Fei Junping's heart hurts when he thinks of fifty thousand points!

  Thinking of spending a hundred points and it hurts to death, if you hesitate and hesitate, you can look at Su Luo again, waving his hand is 30,000 points...It is really comparable.

  In the next shopping, Fei Junping really was more generous to herself, changing everything from head to toe.

  Tang Yalan looked around, and soon saw a figure.

  In an area in front of them

  , there was a loud noise, "Hey, that was—" Tang Yalan pointed at the figure, "Is that our Zhao Jia?"

  Tang Yalan and Fei Junping didn't know Zhao Jia for a while. Su Luo suffered a loss, so when she saw Zhao Jia, she only remembered that Zhao Jia nearly killed her when he was fighting Fei Junping before.

  "This Zhao Jia, it seems to be in trouble, let's go up and take a look." Tang Yalan pulled Su Luo and Fei Junping together.

  This is the area of ​​immortality.

  There are all kinds of pills, but they are all limited to half-step imperial pill. As for imperial pill, it is not what they can buy at this level.

  There was a loud noise from inside.

  Zhao Jia said angrily: "I used to take half-step imperial-level immeasurable real fire pill, and now I am asked to replace it with a grandmaster-level pill. It has no effect at all!" The

  little boss sighed: "But, this Isn’t there no way~"

  Zhao Jia: "I used to have a half-step imperial-level immeasurable true fire pill three days ago, now you call me a grandmaster-level immeasurable true fire pill for ten days?! It’s not enough to stuff your teeth!"

  Xiao The boss sighed: "But, isn't it no way~"

  Zhao Jia stalked his neck: "I used to eat top-notch, now you tell me to eat these and use these! Is this for humans?!" The

  little boss sighed, "But, isn't it impossible? ~"

  At this moment, the sales assistants in the area glanced at this side intentionally or unintentionally, and at the same time they lowered their voices and whispered.

  The two salespeople who passed by Su Luo were also talking about this.

  "I heard that this yelling person is still the second place in the Donghua Branch."

  "Old history, I heard that it is the third place, but it's strange, how can the third place be so poor?

  " How do you say it?"

  "When he passed our soft armor shop just now, he guessed what? He took three sets of soft armor, unparalleled soft boots, and some other objects, which are all good things, thousands of points. , As it turned out, when paying the bill, he was dumbfounded, his face was red, silently, he threw things away, turned and ran away."

  "Hahahahaha—is this suddenly finding out that he has no points to pay? What a shame. "

  Yeah, it's a shame, even the entire Donghua branch will be labeled as a pauper branch."

  "You said, the third place is a good one. You can't earn points for some tasks?

  " That's right." The