3481-3500 Quick Promotion

Chapter 3481 Feathering Island 1

  Nangong Liuyun threw the sword in his hand at the long-armed brown bear with all his strength.

  How powerful is his strength.

  Only a flutter was heard, and the sharp sword slammed into the long-armed brown bear chrysanthemum.

  Then this sharp sword rushed forward from the chrysanthemum with a strong wind, and finally burst out from the center of the long-armed brown bear's eyebrows.

  Such a huge long-armed brown bear was unexpectedly penetrated by Nangong Liuyun's sharp sword!

  "Wow!" The

  long-armed brown bear screamed up to the sky and let out a painful cry.

  The blood at the chrysanthemum gurgled out like a spring and spilled onto the ground.

  With the size of the long-armed bear, the blood volume was so high that it didn't take long for the ground to be washed by blood.

  The long-armed brown bear only came back to his senses at this time, its huge body slowly turned its head, and its eyes looked at Nangong Liuyun.

  Those huge eyes are extremely complicated.

  Some were unbelievable, some were puzzled, some were angry and sad...Finally, it couldn't support it anymore, and its strong body collapsed.

  Seeing the long-armed brown bear lying in the blood, the boy in the short coat came back to his senses.

  "You--" The young man looked at Nangong Liuyun stupidly, pointed his finger at the long-armed brown bear, and was a little speechless for a while.

  He always thought that he was young and talented, and now he knows that there are people outside the world.

  "You unexpectedly... killed the long-armed brown bear in one move... You...well, it's not shameful to have a master like you, you will be my master in the future." The boy obviously adapts to the environment very well and directly Called the master of Nangong Liuyun.

  Su Luo smiled and looked at Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun has the most perfect profile face in the world, and it's just that people can't look away.

  In this way, he also has the strongest talent and strong charisma, which makes people respect him as the master without knowing it.

  The young man in front of him, at first glance, knew that he was not an ordinary person, but he was impressed by Nangong Liuyun in such a short period of time, and he had to sigh the charm of her family in Nangong.

  "Not everyone is qualified to be my slave." On Nangong Liuyun's handsome face, his eyes were cold, and his voice was even more indifferent.

  The boy couldn't believe it when he heard it. what? This person actually hates it? I want to be outside back then...

  but as a teenager, at the same time, he was excited by Nangong Liuyun, and asked angrily: "Then tell me, what do you need to be a slave in your house?"

  Nangong Liuyun casually curled his lips , Took a look at Su Luo.

  What a tacit understanding between the two, Su Luo knew clearly when Nangong Liuyun looked.

  Su Luo smiled and looked at the boy in the short coat: "Be a slave to our family, the first is loyal, the second is loyal, and the third, please refer to the first and second." The