3601-3620 Death

Chapter 3601 Big Brother 5

  Xuanwu Small World.

  The stupid boy always feels irritable these days.

  Although there are still a lot of kimchi, eating kimchi every day is not greedy.

  As for the other dishes...it's weird to say, if the little chef cooks, he can't eat a bite, it's really annoying!

  The stupid boy stomped his feet with anger while holding the white radish with thick arms.

  Do you want to catch her back? After the stupid boy finished eating the big white radish, he put his cheeks in his hands and looked out the window.

  At this moment, on the wall, the originally calm portrait flashed a ripple.

  The stupid and cute boy glared at that side, his tone was full of complaints: "I just thought about it, and didn't really get her back! What are you in a hurry? Who is your son anyway!" On the

  oil painting, that The extremely beautiful woman, looking at the stupid and cute boy with tenderness, with love and doting in her eyes, with a smile in her voice: "Is Xiaoke jealous?"

  "Who is jealous! Who is jealous! I am. Nothing!" The young man seemed to be said to have been on his mind, turning into anger from embarrassment, and thunderous.

  The woman on the oil painting smiled gently: "Xiao Ke wants to find her?"

  "You let me out again!" The young cub stared at the oil painting with anger!

  Long ago, in order to prevent the young cub from harming the strong on the Xuanwu Continent, the Xuanwu Lord God did not let him go out to play.

  The woman on the oil painting laughed: "That

  Xiaoke wants to go out?" "Who wants to go out? I didn't think about it at all!" The young man was so proud that he was as proud as a beautiful peacock. It looks vivid and alive.

  The woman on the oil painting covered her lips and smiled: "Then what if you can go out?"

  Xiao Kegang is still tough to say, but now he can't hold his face down, his head hangs down, and he mutters in a low voice: "Now if you let me out, I won't go out unless you beg me."

  The woman on the oil painting, the legendary basaltic adults Lord God, in the face of his only blood, soft like water, she changed the subject: "to close the basaltic small world, and you do not want to go out good, a hundred thousand years you had a good retreat ......"

  young face Suddenly there was a panic!

  what? Retreat for 100,000 years? What a joke!

  The boy jumped up and yelled: "Go out and I will go out! What the hell is it for 100,000 years of retreat? I don't want it!"

  The woman on the oil painting chuckled, "It's not impossible to go out, but it's three chapters." The

  boy I can't wait to slap myself on the head. If I agreed early in the morning, there would be no three chapters. But thinking of the powerful mother, the young cub said dullly, "What three chapters, hurry up."

  The woman on the oil painting has a slightly constricted face, with a hint of expression in her expression. Seriously: "The first one, you must listen to her after you find Su, do whatever she asks you to do, and you can't do what she doesn't let you do."

  "Ah?" O type!

  What! His dignified cub, the little master of the Xuanwu world, wants to listen to a little cook? No way!