3561-3580 Danger waiting

Chapter 3561 Waving goodbye 3

  Today's things seem to be too simple... Yes, it is too simple. Ordinarily, with Miss Su's wisdom, things shouldn't develop like this. I really can't figure out what I think.

  Young Master is melancholy, he is also melancholy.

  The frowning Rubik's Cube steward wiped his face forcefully with both hands, then cheered up and entered the kitchen to find a way to prepare dinner for the young master.

  After six months of fighting, the young master hadn't eaten anything, so he must be starving.

  However, without Miss Su, would the young master eat the things made by ordinary cooks? The Rubik's Cube butler is totally unsure.

  At this moment, his eyes swept across the kitchen.

  what!

  The Rubik's Cube Butler's eyes flashed.

  He found that in the corner of the kitchen, against the wall, there were a row of urns. Each urn was not small. It was one person tall and could only be hugged by five people.

  The Rubik's Cube butler counted them, and there were even one hundred urns. What are these urns? Why don't you know?

  The Rubik's Cube Butler stepped up and subconsciously opened the first urn. Suddenly, a familiar and rich spiritual fragrance came upon his face!

  This, this is...

  Pickled hot and sour Chinese cabbage?

  The Rubik's Cube Butler opened the second urn.

  It's pickled sour and hot cucumber strips.

  The third urn.

  It's pickled capers.

  The fourth urn.

  The fifth urn,

  ...the hundredth urn!

  There are all foods that can be stored for a long time. Obviously, these are made by Miss Su herself, long in advance!

  The Rubik's Cube butler looked at the long rows of urns, his eyes were red with excitement, the muscles of his cheeks twitched, he was so excited, tears almost burst out.

  He just said it! Miss Su is extremely clever and strategizing, this thing will never be easy, sure enough, sure enough!

  The Rubik's Cube butler's mood at the moment is like having been wandering on the ocean for a few months, suddenly seeing the mainland as excited and excited.

  Taking a deep breath, taking another breath, taking ten deep breaths, the always calm and objective Rubik's Cube butler barely suppressed the excitement in his heart. He hurriedly greeted the chef: "Hurry up and cook!"

  Before long, the Rubik's Cube butler was carrying steaming white rice and four small pickles, and happily brought them to the young master of his cub.

  "Go!" Seeing the Rubik's Cube butler coming up with food, the young master cub suddenly hurt his sensitive nerves and roared in anger!

  Cube butler holding a tray, moved away a step to the right, avoid the edge, quickly said:. "Little Lord, these dishes are Sue girl to do, break the pity ah,"

  "You're fat courage, ah, actually Dare to talk nonsense with your eyes open, and still dare to lie to me, the young master of your family?!" As soon as the young master cub stretched out his hand, he carried the Rubik's Cube butler in his hand, his face was hideous and distorted, and his eyes were scarlet.