6241-6260 Promotion

Chapter 6241 Survival 6

  But seeing that he is about to die, if the danger is not dangerous, you can only put it aside for the time being.

  Under the threat of death, the big devil carried the spacecraft on his back and rushed in one direction desperately!

  "Boss, what should I do?" The men in black looked at their leader.

  They are also considered masters in the army, but they were scattered around looking for a circle just now, but none of them had any clues after Nangong Liuyun left.

  No one knows which direction Nangong Liuyun is heading.

  There are so many directions in all directions.

  The black-clothed leader's long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly. He looked at the big demon in the mid-air ahead of the space trash and dodges from the left and right, and smiled coldly: "Don't forget, there is a Su Luo around the target character. With her current strength, it is simply not enough to resist the air and heavy pressure in the turbulent flow of space. "

  So? Everyone looked at the leader in black, wondering what the matter had to do with the direction of their pursuit.

  "So, clouds Palace of the election did not, he was going in the direction must be a way out." Men in Black leader, pointing to fly in the air of the big devil, "and he, in the direction of escape is a way out."

  Seems ...It really makes sense. The people in the black clothed all looked at their boss with admiration, and the black clothed number two even smiled and said: "It is said that Nangong Liuyun has a super high IQ and is black and cunning, but it is worse than our boss. It's far away!" The

  black-clothed leader smiled coldly: "No matter how superb IQ, how can he meet a short-board baggage? Chase it for me!"

  "Yes!"

  The people in black are like wolves. Like a tiger, rush forward crazy!

  If you tore off the black scarves on their faces to reveal their true faces, these faces would be like stars shining like stars in the military!

  At this moment, they are all pawns under the leadership of the leader in black.

  Who is the leader of the man in black? At this moment, Nangong Liuyun hasn't guessed it yet.

  After Nangong Liuyun looked at the map, the virtual map was firmly engraved in his mind, so he didn't need to read it the first time to clearly calculate the distance between him and the castle.

  Because Nangong Liuyun used the highest authority to call up this map. If he is on the earth of Su Luo, his authority can be understood as that he can freely call the confidential map photos taken by the most secret satellite map.

  Why does Nangong Liuyun have to go to that castle? Because he saw a flower in the castle on the virtual map before.

  A sunflower that can survive in the blue continent.

  Sunflower is considered to be a plant with tenacious vitality in Biluo Continent, but this kind of plant cannot survive in the spiritual world.

  However, Nangong Liuyun saw it in the castle. What does this show? This shows that the air and heavy pressure in the castle can allow ordinary people to survive, so once inside, Su Luo can breathe normally.

  Nangong Liuyun lowered his head, and saw Su Luo's purple-red face due to lack of oxygen, and he was very distressed.

  He rubbed Su Luo's small head with his slender hands: "Girl, hold on again, it will be here soon, good~"