6021-6040 Love

Chapter 3 6021 to leave

  it? Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun held Su Luo's hand with a calm expression: "So, now we must leave as fast as possible."

  "Speed ​​up!" Su Luo was anxious, urging Nangong Liuyun along the way.

  But the speed of Nangong Liuyun was still so indifferent, slowly.

  However, what Su Luo didn't know was, how could the Nangong family put Nangong Liuyun in danger?

  In fact, the elders of the Dragon and Phoenix clan had already been waiting at the intersection.

  When the elders of the Leng clan passed by, the elders of the Longfeng clan intervened.

  The elders of the Leng clan and the Dragon and Phoenix clan were five to five, and the fight was so dark.

  After the fight, the elders of the Leng Clan almost almost forgot that their purpose of coming out was to assassinate Nangong Liuyun.

  Before long, Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun had already left the city, driving on the outskirts of the imperial capital.

  Su Luo suddenly felt something wrong with the temperature of Nangong Liuyun's body, so he took the initiative to grab his hand.

  It's so cold to the touch.

  Su Luo hurriedly turned around to check the situation of Nangong Liuyun.

  However, before she turned her head, Nangong Liuyun's head was already hanging down on her shoulders, and the gas from his breath lingered in Su Luo's neck. The cold breath made people frightening.

  For an instant, Su Luo's mind was blank, in a straight line.

  She subconsciously grabbed Nangong Liuyun's hand and gave him his pulse.

  The evil spirits in the Snow Destroying Snow spread all over Nangong Liuyun's body, running around in his meridians, and Su Luo was surprised to find!

  The evil spirits multiplied so fast in Nangong Liuyun's body.

  Yesterday, the evil spirit on Nangong Liuyun was absorbed by the little black cat. According to Su Luo's plan, in the next time, the little black cat will slowly absorb the evil spirit in Nangong Liuyun's body until the evil spirit. Until all disappeared.

  But at this moment, Su Luo reluctantly discovered that the speed at which the evil spirits multiplied was greater than the speed at which the little black cat could absorb it. As a result, things became out of her control.

  Su Luo tried to calm himself down and quickly looked for a way.

  She could hardly handle the power of evil spirits...So what Su Luo could do in the end was to take the little black cat out of the space and let it continue to absorb evil spirits.

  Most of the evil spirits that the little black cat absorbed yesterday did not absorb, so there were very few evil spirits that could be taken away this time.

  Although it was rare, it also made Nangong Liuyun's body a little better, at least his body warmed up a little bit.

  At this moment, Su Luo suddenly discovered that the surrounding temperature began to drop.

  Nangong Liuyun's voice sounded in Su Luo's ears: "Unexpectedly, after the dying snow, there will be dying snow. This time it is really unlucky."