6041-6060 Sudden Attack

Chapter 6041 Crisis 5

  Therefore, when Biyu Qingteng swept through, these poor white fox girls were madly thrown out, and then like dumplings, they rolled down one after another, smashing to the bottom of the cliff.

  They originally wanted to borrow their tails and hook the cliffs to reflect them back, but

  Su Luo always did everything in one step and three steps, so she applied red potion to the Biyu Immortal Vine from the beginning.

  The red potion was not an ordinary potion, but a potion containing mental paralysis and highly poisonous. Therefore, when the Jade Feather Immortal Vine was drawn into their bodies, their skin was cut, and the red potion toxin penetrated into their bodies.

  Come this way!

  Their bodies were instantly poisoned by mental paralysis, not to mention sticking out their tails in the air to hook the cliffs. At this moment, the blood in their bodies instantly condensed, like a stiff sculpture, falling straight down.

  There was a whistling cold wind in their ears, but they couldn't stop at all, 哐哐哐!

  One by one fell to the ground!

  The white foxes usually didn't jump up and down the cliff, but at that time they had good flexibility and agility, and they still had their tails curled over the cliff to reduce the pressure of falling, so that they could land safely.

  But now, each of them is paralyzed, just like a stiff sculpture, there is no slowing down when they fall from a high altitude.

  Therefore, when they fell to the ground, their bodies shattered and were seriously injured and unconscious!

  The weaker ones were killed on the spot.

  Those who weren't smashed to death were poisoned by their bodies.

  However, not all the white foxes were recruited in the draw of the Biyu Immortal Vine.

  The queen of white fox reacted.

  Just when the group of white foxes were all pulled out, the queen of white fox turned angrily, grabbed Biyu Ivy, and yanked fiercely!

  The Biyu Immortal Vine was not as strong as the White Fox Queen, and was immediately torn off!

  The Biyu Immortal Vine shrank immediately, and the subject retracted into Su Luo's space to heal his injuries.

  As for the Queen of White Fox, although she scratched the Biyu Immortal Vine to vent her anger, but you must know that Su Luo applied the red potion on the Biyu Immortal Vine, and her right hand was poisoned immediately after she caught it!

  And the toxin spreads very quickly, from the fingers to the wrists, and from the wrists to the arms.

  When Queen White Fox reacted, her right arm was basically unable to move!

  "Kacha!" The

  Queen of White Fox is also a ruthless character, so her first reaction is to directly cut off her right arm with a sword!

  The right arm fell to the ground, and blood spurted out frantically.

  A cold light flashed in Su Luo's eyes!

  The Queen of White Fox was really not easy to deal with. She was able to cut off her right arm as soon as she reacted, and Su Luo wondered if she could do it herself.

  Just as Queen White Fox cut off her right arm, Su Luo had already teleported to Queen White Fox's back!

  Bang!