4521-4540 Assassination

Chapter 4521 Leng Qishao 7

  He glanced at Su Luo slowly, and reminded him: "If you don't do something, the breath of this cave can't escape the breath of Li

  Wenjue ." Xin Yihao and Tue Feidu Staring nervously at Leng Qishao.

  With the attitude of Leng Qishao towards Su Luo, if he encounters danger, Leng Qishao will definitely take Su Luo away, and the two of them can only destroy themselves.

  Why can't Su Luo hear Leng Qi's meaning? He has a way to cut off his breath, but now he is waiting for him to ask.

  Leng Qi seemed to like to see Su Luo begging him.

  but.

  Su Luo raised the corners of his mouth slightly towards Leng Qishao, without a word, carrying out the complicated palm prints in his hands, a flash of colorful light flashed, and the enchantment formed by the condensed gravitational space sealed the hole.

  The gravitational space is transparent. After sealing the hole, one can still observe the outside, but the breath is isolated.

  Just when Su Luo closed the space, the roaring sounds of thousands of troops had already surged crazily.

  The first thing that appeared was not Li Wenjue's troops, but a group of raging monsters!

  This group of monsters, the weakest deified five-star, the strongest is the realm of Dzogchen!

  I saw all of them panicked and ran forward frantically!

  There is a fear of death on his face!

  The one who ran to the front was a golden-haired fiery lion whose whole body was enveloped in flames, and each hair was a flame!

  Su Luo couldn't see its strength, only knew that it was very powerful!

  Leng Qishao leaned against Su Luo to popularize with her: "This leading Golden Retriever Fiery Lion is extraordinary, at least it is the strength of the

  Dzogchen three-star ." At the moment, the Golden Retriever Fiery Lion of the Dzogchen three-star is like a ghost. Like, dash forward lifelessly!

  So, what kind of powerful existence should be chasing it?

  Just as these monsters ran to the cave in front of Su Luo, suddenly two sharp arrows fell from the sky.

  The two arrows flew at the same speed with a fierce gang wind. No one was faster, and no one was slower.

  The enchantment condensed by Su Luo's gravitational space was separated from the arrow by thousands of meters, but was affected by the arrow's wind, and the enchantment split like a spider web.

  Su Luo's heart sank straight down...

  and what was even more shocking was that the two arrows flashed past like meteors, and finally snorted and shot into the eyes of the Golden Retriever Blazing Lion!

  At this speed, the arrow will definitely penetrate, but to everyone's surprise, it simply grows firmly in the head of the Golden Retriever Fiery Lion.

  Su Luo's heart continued to sink in a straight line...

  Who is the archery? How good is he?

  Xin Yihao and Tuesday Fei were even more air-conditioned.

  "What a precise arrow! It can actually shoot into the eyes of the Golden Retriever Blazing Lion!"