3501-3520 Monster Tide

Chapter 3501 Grand Duke Thunder 4

  "Get out of the way." Lei Yizhou growled.

  Suddenly, the people surrounding him suddenly became scattered, and they retreated three feet away.

  At this moment, Lei Yizhou was holding the blood-stained cube in both hands, step by step, solemnly moving towards Su Luo.

  "Run!" Ye Shengyang lowered his voice, urging Su Luo.

  "No hurry." Su Luo realized that something was wrong, and she seemed to have a chance to take advantage of it.

  Because Su Luo realized that Lei Yizhou was afraid of the thing in his hand, and Su Luo recognized that thing now.

  It's a Rubik's Cube.

  Su Luo caught it when he was in the belly of the octopus monster. At the time, she didn’t know what was the use, so she threw it into the space. Just now in a hurry, she grabbed it from the space and when the weapon hit Lei Yi Boat, then the situation changed like this.

  "Grandpa, grandpa! Don't fight, stop! Stop!" Lei Yizhou suddenly shouted at Duke Thunder!

  At this moment, Grand Duke Thunder occupies an absolute advantage.

  As long as there are less than three moves, Nangong Liuyun will fall under his hands.

  However, seeing his grandson shouting in such a panic, Duke Lei Ming was puzzled, but he still yelled: "What is the hurry, wait until your grandpa kills this little evildoer, and I will tell you more!"

  In Duke Thunder's heart, Nangong Liu Clouds are more than evildoers? His thunderous Grand Duke has lived for countless years and is the first time he has seen such a talented young man!

  However, he was more than two hundred years old, but with a height and deep cultivation base, he was forced to use the ultimate move of pressing the bottom of the box, and then he was barely restrained!

  Such an enchanting genius, given time, will be invincible in the world!

  Moreover, this young master just used the Dragon and Phoenix phantom! The Dragon and Phoenix tribe once severely injured Grand Duke Thunder, so he wants to kill Nangong Liuyun now! Anyway, the Dragon and Phoenix Clan is in the Central Continent, and the emperor is far away!

  But—

  Lei Yizhou’s voice was panicked and shouted: "Grandpa, you can't kill! Absolutely you can't kill! You come down and see!!!"

  Lei Yizhou's scream like a pig, finally made thunder. Grand Duke frowned.

  "What is it called? This temper has to be well tempered." Duke Lei Ming muttered as he flashed to Lei Yizhou's side.

  "Grandpa, look at this!" Lei Yizhou carefully handed the "time bomb" to his grandpa.

  When Grand Duke Lei Ming carefully checked the Rubik's Cube, Su Luo had already rushed towards Nangong Liuyun and held his arms.

  "How is it?" Su Luo's dark eyes were filled with water mist, full of concern.

  "It's okay." Nangong Liuyun chuckled, his expression still calm and calm. His dark as ink eyes looked at the things in Grand Duke Thunder's hands, thoughtful in his heart, and then his eyes were as bright as those in the night sky. Stars.

  At this moment, Grand Duke Thunder looked at the thing in his hand, but he gasped.

  "This, this is..." Duke Lei Ming hesitated.