3901-3920 Capture

3901 Chapter   lifted up and exulted 3

  "You can't use your own bait!"

  "We have to choose a place to fish!"

Each condition flew out, and Tang Yalan was almost going crazy again, but Su Luo's smile was still the same. So indifferent like the wind, careless.

  Su Luo glanced at Teacher Xu with a smile at the corner of his mouth, and his tone of voice was not irritating: "What do you think of

  Teacher Xu ?" Teacher Xu came specifically for Su Luo. He wanted to see when he was standing opposite to countless people. What would Su Luo do.

  And Su Luo's performance not only satisfied him, but was also amazing.

  However, Teacher Xu felt that if he hadn't intervened, Su Luo might be even more amazing.

  So, Teacher Xu smiled faintly: "Teacher is just a referee, you just need to negotiate the terms yourself."

  Su Luo smiled faintly, and nodded towards Gu Xinyang: "I don't need my own fishing rod or mine. You choose the bait and the place to fish. There is no problem with these three points." The

  girls almost cheered. They thought that Su Luo was so stupid. Didn't she know that using other people's bait is unsafe? Hahaha--

  "But, I have one condition." Su Luo glanced over them with a smile, "You added three conditions, but you have to add more chips."

  "What's the bargaining chip?"

  Su Luo Tilted his head and thought about it seriously: "Warcraft, I originally wanted you to add a beast, but you can't eat that much at once, so for the time being, you should raise it yourself first."

  Su Luo's careless passage , Almost exploded the women's lungs.

  At this time, Su Luo still smiled lightly: "So, just keep it simple. Each of you will put one hundred thousand amethyst as a bargaining chip. You always get one hundred thousand amethyst, right?"

  The women looked at each other, and at last Gu Xinyang said, "Isn't it one hundred thousand amethysts? I will do it! I will help you out if any of you don't have amethysts!"

  "Yes, only one hundred thousand amethysts, who can't get it out? Also out!"

  "I am out too! I think Su Luo is scaring us, without her own bait and fishing rod, no one cheats, let's see how she catches the galaxy sea beast fish!"

  "Yes! We are all out!" "It

  didn't take long for the deck to be filled with gleaming amethysts. In the end, all these amethysts were packed in a space storage bag and handed over to Teacher Xu.

  A total of 36 people, that is to say, if Su Luo wins, he will immediately credit 3.6 million Amethyst.

  Su Luo smiled faintly at Teacher Xu: "Teacher Xu should take good care of my amethyst, otherwise no one would dare to go down and catch the amethyst with a slip of my hand."

  Teacher Xu laughed, "You girl is okay. I really think of this amethyst as my own bag, hahaha—"

  Su Luo's so proud and humble appearance would not be liked by others, but Teacher Xu thought this girl was quite interesting, Ning Jiu's The vision did not lower the standard.

  The women sneered at Su Luo. They found a place far away from the original place, and a group of people passed by.

  Then, Gu Xinyang sneered: "This fishing rod is for you."