4281-4300 Nangong's Legend !

Chapter 4281

  After he listened to Su Luo's report, Nangong Liuyun faced Communication Jue, with a trembling in his calm voice: "Next, you have to meticulously complete every word I say. Did you understand?!"

  The smile on Su Luo's face was as gorgeous as fireworks, and she nodded: "Yeah."

  Su Luo likes Nangong Liuyun, and she doesn't need him, she just listens to him. It's just fine, it's not too much effort at all, but it's easy.

  Nangong Liuyun said: "The seventh thunder tribulation is not terrible. When they hit, you will see a thunder eye. You first release a strange fire, and then..."

  Nangong Liuyun's powerful brain spins quickly. Mobilize all the abilities that Su Luo can use around him, accurately calculate the difference in strength between each other, and then tell Su Luo the most effective way.

  Only Nangong Liuyun's powerful brain was able to come up with the best way to resist in such a short period of time.

  Nangong Liuyun hadn't finished speaking yet, Su Luo's seventh thunder calamity had already been blasted down!

  Because of Nangong Liuyun's prompt, Su Luo dealt with it this time, much better than the previous one.

  Although Su Luo was smashed and flew out in the end, this was already the best result.

  Because Su Luo's own strength was too different from the Heavenly Thunder Tribulation, Nangong Liuyun, no matter how clever and wise, could not raise Su Luo's strength in an instant.

  When everyone saw Su Luo flying out, they all squeezed a cold sweat for her!

  With such a terrifying Thunder Tribulation just now, Su Luo is going to be blown to pieces alive, right?

  Zhao Jia's expression is also ugly, because he knows very well that if he were replaced by him, he would not be able to resist the seventh thunder robbery just now!

  Su is stronger than him, but it is also limited, right?

  Zhao Jia's hand on his side was tightly pinched!

  He watched as Su Luo was hit and flew far away, hitting the ground heavily, smashing a hole.

  He was helpless...

  and at this moment, a hand stretched out from the hole, grabbed the edge of the hole, and slowly climbed up.

  "Bah-" Su Luo spit out blood, still looking good.

  "Hey, Su Luo is still alive?"

  "Under such circumstances, she is still alive!"

  "What a tenacious Su Luo." A

  slightly anxious voice from Nangong Liuyun came from the newsletter: "Speak!"

  Su Luo slowly exhaled a suffocating breath: "I'm still alive."

  Su Luo could clearly feel that the second master of Nangong at the communication Jue eased in one breath.

  The second young master Nangong's voice returned to cold ice: "The seventh thunder robbery is still a trivial matter. It is natural to live, but you have to be careful about the eighth thunder robbery."

  "Yeah." Su Luo looked up at the sky.

  The dark clouds above are so gloomy, with a terrifying force of thunder!

  Su Luo knew that if she was alone, she would definitely not be able to resist it, but Nangong Liuyun's clear and moist voice came in her ears, and Su Luo was instantly full of fighting spirit and blood boiled over.