4021-4040 The Escape

4021 Chapter 4021 Black belly. 8

  They saw their head fell into the stream and did not move. They thought he was dead, so they all ran up crying and crying.

  If you are so alarmed, you won't notice your feet naturally.

  At this time, Master Yi had already flown to the other side, and he rushed over and pinched the "little girl" with his hands folded behind his head. The old god was sleeping, but suddenly realized that it was not good!

  This girl is fake! ! !

  Master Yi immediately yelled at the tiger wolf zhanyue pirates: "All stand on the spot, don't come over!"

  However, this sentence is too late...

  because some pirates have already kicked and buried Su Luo. Gourd string booby mines.

  "Boom! Bang bang bang bang bang bang !!!!"

  all sides are explosive!

  The pirates of Tiger Wolf Slashing Moon are called a miserable...

  Because there are explosions all around, a line is stepped on under their feet, and one accident will cause an explosion, so they have nowhere to escape!

  Poor, they were blown up with their heads, faces and feet... all of them were blood-sparkling wounds.

  At this time, Master Yi was actually not feeling well.

  When he found that the person was fake, he jumped back subconsciously!

  Because Master Yi thought there would be a bomb exploding.

  But he quickly realized that a bomb of this magnitude could not harm him, so he calmly returned to the sleeping "little girl" and pulled the gauze off "her" face.

  It turned out to be a God of War puppet!

  then.

  Master Yi found that his hands started to itch...

  Immediately, Master Yi's face looked like cramps, and he was almost mad with anger! ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

  This girl knew that the explosion could not break his defenses, so she poisoned him again! How did this ghost grow up? How are traps everywhere!

  People as calm as Master Yi were almost driven crazy by Su Luo's tricks.

  At this moment, Master Yi couldn't care about anything else, because his hand... was corroding at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  This is a new toxin developed by Su Luo on the Perak.

  It's just a semi-finished product.

  Since knowing that the half-step imperial-level pharmacist to be promoted to the imperial-level pharmacist, Su Luo has been interested in researching all kinds of poison pills since he needed to start constantly innovating pill prescriptions.