4441-4460 Leng Qi

Chapter 4441 Prescription 7

  "Then what should I do?" The

  four imperial pharmacists had no choice but to wait for Su Luo to come over and discuss countermeasures.

  Su Luo arrived early, because she still has a task today, she plans to write all the remaining formulas.

  Su Luo took a look at the Medicine Fang Pavilion, hey, it seems that Chang Junpei really dissatisfied her, there is still no one in sight after three poles in the sun.

  So Su Luo went directly to Vice Chairman Mi's office, and who wouldn't complain.

  However, before Su Luo could file a lawsuit, Vice President Mi told Su Luo that Chang Junpei had been transferred to the medicinal field to grow herbs.

  From the leisurely prescription pavilion to the medicinal field, this is an obvious relegation.

  "Why?" Su Luo asked curiously.

  Vice President Mi told Su Luo about the complaint by Chang Junpei last night.

  Su Luo was speechless at once, okay, lift a rock and hit him in the foot. Uncle Chang Junpei, you have to take care.

  "After experimenting last night, it is now certain that your formulas are correct." Vice President Mi looked at Su Luo with a magical look, "You... is your master?"

  Su Luo is Can't mention Master Rong Yun's name.

  Because Master Rong Yun had a relationship with his mother, once Tiandao discovered her existence, the consequences would be disastrous.

  Su Luo thought for a while, and said, "My master is black and white."

  "What?" Vice President Mi was shocked!

  Black and white? The two old monsters, the black old man and the white old man, are famous in the Central Continent, and their magical skills are complementary.

  If they are counted separately, they are very strong, but they will not scare the big family. However, black and white are combined, and their strength is not as simple as one plus one, but multiple times in succession.

  Therefore, the combination of black and white can definitely enter the top ten of the entire Central Continent!

  "Your master is black and white..." The vice president was shocked for a while, but then shook his head, "Not surprised, not surprised, with your talent, whoever accepts you as a disciple is not surprised."

  "Vice President Your lord knows my master?" Su Luo asked.

  "There was a fate, the relationship was pretty good." The vice-chairman said.

  "That's right." Su Luo finally found someone to ask, so he hurriedly asked, "Does the vice president know Wanliu Mountain's sword?"

  "Naturally know that the battle for the absolute power in the Central Continent ? You want to ask. Is your situation with Master Black and White?" Vice Chairman Mi looked at Su Luo with a smile.

  Su Luo didn't squeeze, nodded.

  Vice President Mi said: "Once Wanliu Mountain enters Lunjian, the entire Wanliu Mountain will be closed. No one can enter. No one knows their news. We can only wait for the opening of Wanliu Mountain next time."

  "What about Wanliu Mountain? Will it turn on when?" Su Luo asked.

  "It ranges from several decades to hundreds of years, and even once it is thousands of years... Therefore, the time is not fixed." Vice President Mi comforted Su Luo, "You two masters are working together, why are you in the top ten? Inside, there is no need to worry, ah, I thought about it."