6861-6880 Barracks of Devildom

Chapter 6861 Conflict 6

  "Moreover, sometimes there will be weakness. The so-called weakness is unexplained fainting." Master Wuzhi said indifferently, "So, the strong who just entered the realm of the middle gods are as weak as babies. One who is not careful will die."

  Among the people present, except for Master Wuzhi, the others are not far from the Middle God realm, and naturally they don't know the things in this high-level realm.

  After hearing this, Colonel Jing Hua's eyes lit up instantly!

  "Is there such a good thing? Then it took less than three months for Nangong Liuyun to be promoted to Zhongshen, right?!"

  Zhongshen's Nangong Liuyun is too hard to kill, and it is desperate, but if it is in a period of fluctuation, If the realm fluctuates from the little god to the middle god...then there is an opportunity to take advantage of it!

  At this moment, Su Luo, standing beside Pu Xiaohu, lowered his eyes, watching his nose, nose and heart.

  Su Luo pinched his fingers into the meat, and drops of blood rolled out.

  Su Luo didn't doubt Master Wuzhi's words, since he could speak it in front of so many people, it showed that this matter was absolutely true.

  She really did not expect that there would be a three-month period of weakness in the Central God Realm. If she knew, she would never leave Nangong Liuyun alone!

  Su Luo could not wait to fly his wings to Nangong Liuyun now!

  However, after the impulse, Su Luo's reason told her to stay with the enemy general, know his every plan, and then send the information back. This is the best thing for Nangong Liuyun and the assassin team in the spirit world. Kind of way!

  No one knew Su Luo's inner entanglement.

  Pu Xiaohu is falling into a state of excitement!

  He has always regarded Nangong Liuyun as his only opponent, so this time, Pu Xiaohu swears ferociously: "If you don't kill Nangong Liuyun, Pu Xiaohu swears not to be a man!"

  "Major General , do you have a plan next?" Colonel Jinghua Ask.

  At the thought of killing Nangong Liuyun, Jing Hua felt his blood boil all over!

  "Of course there is a plan, and you also need your cooperation."

  Those present were people Pu Xiaohu trusted. As for Juvenile Sorrow, he had been asked to leave the camp since the beginning.

  As for Su Luo, Pu Xiaohu didn't treat her as an outsider, and directly discussed the countermeasures with Major Jinghua in front of her.

  "Here, so buried soldiers, and here... Surprise... A small team of people will be assassinated here... Then they will definitely run to the east, because there is a water source to the east... Haha, we are poisoning in the water..."

  It is not so much that Pu Xiaohu is discussing countermeasures with Colonel Jinghua, it is better to say that this is his performance alone.

  Colonel Jinghua wanted to talk several times, but was blocked by Pu Xiaohu.

  Anyway, he was a major general, and he was responsible for something that happened. In addition, there was a master without wisdom. Therefore, Colonel Jinghua felt that although the plan was weak, the chance of winning was still 100%.

  Therefore, when Pu Xiaohu asked Colonel Jinghua for his suggestions, Colonel Jinghua only said: "If there is a Master Zhizhi, it is natural to be foolproof."

  Pu Xiaohu nodded triumphantly!

  And while they were discussing, Su Luo had been standing next to Pu Xiaohu, watching her nose and heart, reducing her sense of existence... But in fact, what was Su Luo doing?

  In fact, Su Luo is using the crystal memory fruit to completely record what happened at the scene, and then transmit it to Nangong Liuyun through a special method!

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 6862 Route 1

  So, just when Pu Xiaohu was proud of his own plan, in fact, his plan was completely exposed to Nangong Liuyun.

  Pu Xiaohu and the others set up ambush in Jiyunling.

  It was the thirty-third mountain range after leaving the prairie.

  This Swift Cloud Ridge looks plain and unremarkable, no different from ordinary mountains, but only those who go deep into it will find that this Swift Cloud Ridge is basically a maze.

  Because countless trails have been dug up in Jiyunling, and there are countless forks in the trails. According to those who have explored it, there are at least 990 roads inside!

  Every time I go in, the hole that comes out is different.

  And what they have to do is to blow up Jiyunling!

  But after leaving Jiyunling, there is a Heihe River. Many people will go to the Heihe River to get water, and the resting place by the Heihe River is a small slope, and this small slope is their ambush!

  President Pu Shaohu Lin Lin has made five plans, one link and one link, if he really follows his plan, there may be someone who has been recruited.

  But if that person was replaced by Nangong Liuyun... Su Luo wanted to give Pu Xiaohu a tear of sympathy.

  Although Su Luo complained about his plan of war on paper, she was afraid of Master Wuzhi.

  If Nangong Liuyun is weak and encounters Master Wuzhi, something will happen!

  But at this moment, when Nangong Liuyun received the message from Su Luo, he was in a period of weakness and his head hurt terribly.

  However, as the core leader of the entire team, he could not tell anyone, or even reveal that he was unwell.

  Seeing the sweat on Nangong Liuyun's forehead, Yang Xiaoyi couldn't stop it from flowing down, and couldn't help pulling the sleeve of his deputy captain.

  "Deputy Captain, Deputy Captain, look--" Yang Xiaoyi motioned with his eyes, "Second Young Master Nangong has been sweating and sweating...Is it really okay?"

  When the deputy captain saw it, it was really ah, the second young master of Nangong was sweating constantly. Is it so hot?

  So he ran up and said, "Major General."

  Nangong Liuyun's nice eyes glanced at him: "Something is wrong?"

  "You've been sweating... Is there something..." in Nangong Liu Under Yun's serious gaze, the deputy captain's voice became lower and lower.

  Nangong Liuyun calmly answered him: "It's okay, speed up and keep going."

  "Do you want to speed up? But everyone..." The deputy captain hesitated.

  Ten people in the team suffered very serious injuries. Master Su Luo came to the rescue and took their lives back, but it was not possible to recover them overnight.

  Especially the captain, now his face and hands... his whole body is festering! very horrible!

  Although it is on a stretcher, is it really good for him to be bumpy for a long time?

  However, Nangong Liuyun's commands have always been simple and powerful: "Pass Jiyunling, and change to Canghai Road."

  "Huh?" The deputy captain was completely confused.

  According to the normal route, they should cross Jiyunling, walk Pannanya, and enter the Woba Mountain Range... But if they change to the Canghai Road, isn't this going in the direction of the Demon Realm? Everyone is to leave the Demon Realm, not to go to the Demon Realm...

  "What is the duty of a soldier?" Nangong Liuyun's voice was cold and indifferent.

  "Obey orders!" The deputy captain stood erect, saluting loudly!

  "Then do it." After Nangong Liuyun said this, he walked to the front of the team and led them out of Jiyun Ridge.