6621-6640 Nangong Liuyun Memory Restored

Chapter 6621 Young National Teacher 3

  If you say that the young national teacher has a peerless appearance, the black robe boy who opened his eyes is a bit better than the young national teacher!

  The expressions of the two people were quite alike.

  The black-robed boy stood up with a hip flask and sat leisurely on the red sandalwood soft chair beside him. With deep beautiful eyes, he looked at the young national teacher with incomprehensible eyes: "Uncle, why give me wine?" The

  black-robed boy was from the beginning. Biluo Continent leads all the way to Nangong Liuyun in the Demon Realm.

  And this young national teacher is Nangong Liuyun's uncle-Nangong Yiqing!

  Nangong Yiqing glanced at Nangong Liuyun with a smile, and sat down in front of him leisurely. Those same beautiful eyes glanced at Nangong Liuyun: "Little Liuyun, you drink."

  Nangong Liuyun Put the jug aside, and do not drink without asking.

  His little uncle is not a simple character. I really want to say that this uncle is definitely a stunning character. Everyone in the world says that he is cold and noble. Regardless of the world, he is thought to be unattainable in white clothes.

  But Nangong Liuyun, who has lived with him for ten years, knows that in his bones, this young man is definitely a cunning and playful temperament!

  Whatever the white clothes, what is cold and noble, that are all deceitful tricks.

  "Really don't drink?" Nangong Yiqing blinked. At this moment, he is completely different from the humble and noble young national teacher who faced the Devil Emperor in the palace, it can be said to be the complete opposite.

  Nangong Liuyun stared at Uncle Nangong vigilantly.

  Uncle Nangong rolled his eyes angrily: "You should drink it."

  "Why?"

  "It's even more melancholy to pour your sorrow with alcohol. You will all be put on a green hat, aren't you?" Uncle Nangong smiled and looked at it. Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun frowned and looked at Uncle Nangong: "Lady Luo came out?"

  In fact, Nangong Liuyun knew about Su Luo's troubles in the capital of the Demon Realm. It was just that he had a three-chapter agreement with Young Uncle Nangong, and he could not contact Su Luo without training the Dragon and Phoenix Shadow to the sixth level.

  And now, Nangong Liuyun is trapped in the fifth pinnacle realm of the Dragon and Phoenix Shadow, and he clearly feels that the realm can be broken with a finger prick, but he can't realize it. The always calm Nangong Liuyun is a little unsettled.

  Uncle Nangong took a hip flask and poured it into his mouth, ignoring Nangong Liuyun at all.

  In fact, this uncle Nangong was the youngest son of the old man Nangong, but the Nangong family knew that he existed, and counted them all.

  Because before he was born, the Nangong family and the royal family were in a very nervous state. At that time, the old man of Nangong came up with a seed plan.

  That is to send the pregnant woman who is about to give birth to the demon world, and let the child be born in the demon world!

  The first breath of air that the child breathes is from the demon world, and the lungs have the breath of the demon world, and slowly guided by drugs, it is no different from the demon world.

  But this matter is too risky, the success rate is only 1%.

  Moreover, this one percent possibility was discovered through countless experiments on pregnant women.

  For the sake of the future dragon and phoenix clan, in order to plant a super bomb in the demon world, the old man Nangong who was stationed in the frontier ventured to send Mrs. Nangong to the border of the demon to give birth, and the child born was Nangong Yiqing.

  This child is the last child of Mr. Nangong, because after that dystocia, Mrs. Nangong's body was damaged and she can no longer get pregnant. Even now, her body has not been well and she has been unable to escape from the world. Thought she had passed away.

  PS: Regarding the Junior National Teacher, are you right? ^_^

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 6622 Young National Teacher 4

  Nangong Yiqing, who was born in the Demon Realm, lurks in the Demon Realm like this.

  I don't know if it's because of the collision and fusion of the spirit world and the devil world. Nangong Yiqing is very smart and talented. Coupled with the support of the dragon and phoenix clan behind him, he quickly emerged, and soon became a man. The legend of the devil!

  As for the Three Salvation Devil Emperor...it was nothing to have Dragon and Phoenix people help to create a crisis for the Devil Emperor.

  In this way, Nangong Yiqing's position in the Demon Realm was stabilized, and it became even more mysterious and unpredictable.

  And there were only three people in the spirit world who knew Nangong Yiqing's true identity.

  One is the father of Nangong, the other is the father of Nangong, and the other is Nangong Liuyun, the future heir of the Dragon and Phoenix clan...

  At the beginning, Nangong Liuyun entered the demon world through the passage, and Su Luosai gave him a demon transformation pill before, so Nangong Liuyun quickly refined.

  The dragon and phoenix clan knew a little about Nangong Liuyun, the intelligence network of the Demon Realm, so he followed this network and found Nangong Yiqing.

  But what made Nangong Liuyun depressed was that this young man was not easy to provoke. He was bored, so he locked up Nangong Liuyun and told him that he would only be released after training the Dragon and Phoenix Shadow to the sixth level. This national division tower.

  The National Division Tower is not only full of organs, but also has countless threads that are invisible to the naked eye. Once you touch this thread, no matter how strong the defense is, your skin will be cut!

  And the wound will continue to split...not only the pain is unbearable, but the strength will drop for no reason!

  These thin lines are all refined from the aura of this young national teacher.

  Therefore, Nangong Liuyun was really stumped by this black-bellied and cunning elder this time.

  If he wanted to see Su Luo quickly, he had to train the Dragon and Phoenix Clan's phantom to the sixth level. Once he started to practice, he would have no years, unknowingly it would be ten years.

  In the past ten years, there was no news about Su Luo at the beginning. Uncle Nangong was still not good at stimulating Nangong Liuyun, but the movements that Su Luo made in the past year have become bigger than ever.

  What to save the little son, what to save the devil, the empress dowager was in distress, and later came a royal academy to be promoted to sixth grade in a day!

  As soon as Nangong Liuyun came to the Demon World, he asked Uncle Nangong to inquire about Su Luo's news. Uncle Nangong was disdainful at the time. What kind of woman is it worthy of Nangong Liuyun, an amazing junior, to care about like this?

  But after learning about Su Luo's news, after one thing was more shocking, Uncle Nangong gradually became curious about Su Luo: "This girl looks quite interesting."

  At that time, Nangong Liuyun glanced at him. One glance: "No matter how interesting it is, that's your nephew!"

  Uncle Nangong glanced at No. 2 Nangong Young Master angrily: "Dragon and Phoenix Shadow is the sixth one?" No.

  2 Nangong gave Uncle Nangong a silent glance and closed his eyes to practice. ...

  In order to inspire Nangong Liuyun, Uncle Nangong used Su Luo's new news to stimulate Nangong Liuyun from time to time.

  Uncle Nangong thought in his heart, it's hard for this girl to be able to toss like this, and from time to time shocking news comes out. If this is changed, he doesn't know what to do to stimulate Nangong Liuyun. Woolen cloth.

  In fact, the effect of stimulation is quite good. Nangong Liuyun's strength has progressed rapidly. In less than ten years, he has reached the fifth peak of Dragon and Phoenix Shadow.

  Originally, Uncle Nangong set Nangong Liuyun for thirty years!

  Because he had spent fifteen years on his own, he felt that Nangong Liuyun would definitely not have his talent, so he gave him twice the conditions.