5661-5680 Revenge

Chapter 5661 Anger 7

  "Confiscate our crystal nucleus, we will endure it, but at the beginning, our captain said yes, half of the nucleus dug out will be yours, so we only allow half of it to be confiscated, the deputy group Long disagrees, now we are fighting again, we can't fight at all... Hey! Hey!"

  Ai Chen almost cried when he heard the sound of being hung up from the communicator!

  Captain Hu was almost beaten to death by the deputy captain!

  However, Miss Su must think that they are too long-winded, so she will be asked if they have trouble, so let's be impatient... But... But now the deputy commander looks like crazy and doesn't know how to control it. Vigorous!

  At this moment, the deputy head, holding the captain's collar with his left hand, hit the captain's abdomen with his right hand.

  The captain's mouth keeps bleeding out...Oh my God!

  The deputy head's gaze was grim and distorted: "Can you hand it over? Um! Can you hand it over!"

  "Zhan Sui! Cough cough...Do you know what you are doing! Cough cough..." Hu Zeyan was beaten. He was a little unclear about his sanity, but his eyes were still staring at Zhan Sui coldly.

  "Can you make it out! Make it out!" Zhan Sui slammed a punch every time he asked!

  His eyes burst, his eyeballs were bloodshot, and his whole person looked like crazy!

  He is taking Hu Zeyan as Su Luo in revenge!

  "These remaining crystal nuclei belong to Su Luo, even if you kill me, I won't pay it!" Hu Zeyan was also forced out of strength!

  "Okay, you don't have to do it! Then you go to die!" Zhan Sui slammed Hu Zeyan's head with a fierce fist.

  What is Zhan Sui's strength?

  Will Zhan Sui, who can sit on the position of deputy head, be worse off?

  Hu Zeyan was immediately dizzy and smashed into a fist-like bag from the back of his head.

  Then, his body fell softly...

  "Kill! The deputy captain killed!" Hu Zeyan's teammates are all subject to Zhan Sui's teammates, they can do nothing except roar with exhaustion.

  Zhan Sui kicked Hu Zeyan, kicked a backflip when he was already in a semi-comatose state, and hit the ground again.

  He spit out a mouthful of blood and turned his head limply to the other side.

  Zhan Sui kicked Hu Zeyan in the head and sneered grimly: "Isn't this still alive?"

  Hu Zeyan's team members all stared at Zhan Sui with hatred!

  Zhan Sui smiled coldly, his toes stepped on Hu Zeyan's abdomen, and the toes ran over him.

  "Hmm--" Hu Zeyan, who was weak all over, spit out a mouthful of blood...

  He couldn't even make a sound.

  Seeing Hu Zeyan in such pain, Zhan Sui was a little relieved.

  With his toes picked, a jade bottle flew out of Hu Zeyan's chest and flew to Zhan Sui's hand.

  Zhan Sui was contemptuously contemptuous of Hu Zeyan: "I have been stiff for so long, don't you want to hand it over?"

  Hu Zeyan lay on the ground, his eyes half-open, his eyes blurred and hazy, and his consciousness a little unclear, but he was still persistent. Intermittently emphasized: "This is...Su Luo's...you can't..."

  "Su Luo Su Luo Su Luo! You mention Su Luo! I will step on you!" Zhan Sui was very angry!

  If the person he hates most in this life is definitely Su Luo!

  "No!" Hu Zeyan's team members all shouted!

  The captain is already like this, if you step on it again, he will die! ! !

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5662 Anger 8

  However, Zhan Sui sneered grimly, seeing that one foot was about to be stepped on.

  The raised feet are extremely hard at first sight!

  How could such a weak Hu Zeyan stand it?

  Hu Zeyan's teammates are crazy!

  One by one, with red eyes, shouting in his mouth, struggling to save him!

  But they are all controlled by others, unable to move, except for despair or despair!

  In this deep despair, in Zhan Sui's twisted and weird sneer!

  "Ah!" A scream came!

  It's the captain! The captain was trampled to death, did you make the final sound? !

  Hu Zeyan's team members covered their eyes and did not dare to look, and they all cried in pain.

  suddenly!

  Yi Chen shouted: "! God is alive captain captain alive screaming is not the captain, is the deputy head of the ah ah ah ah ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

  Yi Chen laughing and crying, screaming and Feet, the whole person is in a state of madness.

  The players who couldn't bear to watch their captain die tragically, all took away their hands and opened a pair of big copper bell-like eyes, watching the scene in front of them.

  really!

  Ai Chen is right!

  It was not their captain who screamed, but the deputy captain!

  At this moment, the deputy head of the group was holding one foot in both hands, and the other foot was jumping around on the ground like a golden rooster.

  While jumping, he kept screaming: "Ahhhhh!"

  Who is it? !

  Who is doing this beautifully? !

  "Look at the tree!" Ai Chen roared excitedly, his voice almost penetrated the sky because of his excitement!

  Everyone's eyes were all looking in the direction Ai Chen was pointing at!

  On the top of the tall tree, in the direction of the backlight, the goose-yellow shadow, and the beautiful beauty that evokes dreams!

  It's Su Luo!

  "Oh my God! It's Miss Su Luo!"

  "It was Su Luo who saved our captain!"

  "When did she come here?!"

  " What did she do to the deputy leader?!"

  Everyone looked at Su Luo excitedly , His eyes were red with excitement.

  Su Luo stood on the tree, smiling like the goddess of the sun.

  She looked at everyone below condescendingly, her eyes flowed, radiant and beautiful!

  As soon as Su Luo's figure moved, she leapt down from the tree lightly, standing firmly in front of the deputy head.

  She raised her right hand, and all the excited Hu Zeyan team members were silent for a while!

  It's as if Su Luo is their boss! Simply obedient.

  Su Luo's eyes were staring sharply at the deputy head, and the deputy head was also staring at Su Luo with a hateful look at this moment!

  "It's you again!" The deputy head wanted to slap Su Luo to death.

  Su Luo didn't have time to talk to him.

  She squatted down and put her slender jade fingers on Hu Zeyan's right wrist, and her brows wrinkled deeply in a moment.

  Zhan Sui sneered at Su Luo.

  Su Luo stared at him with a stern look: "Believe it or not, if I don't take the treatment, Hu Zeyan will die?"

  Zhan Sui hummed coldly: "If you die, you die, that's he!"

  Su Luo's eyes were cold: "Zhan Sui, have you forgotten the rules of the courtyard? The first article of the rules of the Galle Island! Healthy competition among students, intentional murderers, pay for their lives!"

  This is more than just expelling the campus!

  "Hahaha! House rules?" Zhan Sui raised his head and laughed wildly, "This kind of house rules deceive you such an idiot! I said Hu Zeyan was eaten by a monster, who would dare not believe it!"

   Ball monthly ticket~~^_ ^

  (End of this chapter)