6541-6560 Yangmou

Chapter 6541 Little God 1

  "Huh?" Ao Mang nodded.

  Su Luo was speechless: "If you don't gamble, the position of the patriarch's successor is yours. Now the other party asks to gamble, and you have to pay me. Who promises to be stupid?"

  Ao suddenly reacted and shouted: "If you don't gamble, don't gamble. Stop betting! Father stop betting!" The

  patriarch nodded with a faint smile.

  But before he could speak, the elder took over with a smile: "It was Xun'er making a joke just now, how can you take it seriously? The bet is still the same as previously stated, so be it."

  The elder said. Pulling the news and evacuated quickly, for fear that the patriarch would say something against it.

  After the great elder left, the patriarch's face slowly became gloomy.

  The second elder and the third elder wanted to say something, but the patriarch waved his hand to stop it.

  He prevented it for so long, and this incident finally arrived as expected, but it is best for the Great Elder to be unable to calm down. It is better to be unable to calm down while he is alive than to start it after he and the Great Prophet die.

  Su Luo looked at the patriarch, and suddenly said to him: "When will you give me a hundred fire source stones?"

  Everyone had some reaction to Su Luo's gods, but it was the patriarch, he was the first to respond. Come over, to the second elder: "I haven't given it yet?" The

  second elder smiled bitterly: "If the key to the entire warehouse is in my hand as before, it would be easy to take out the source of fire stone, but now, the fourth elder Split the treasury, so take it slower." The

  patriarch stared, "Go, go now, and take out a hundred fire source stones immediately!"

  Seeing the patriarch's expression serious and serious, the second elder nodded and left immediately. In less than a moment, The second elder returned and brought back a hundred fire source stones, but his expression was rather unhappy.

  "Patriarch, I took a hundred fire source stones, and he insisted on taking a hundred, saying that it would be fair." The second elder was extremely tight.

  The patriarch didn't seem to hear what the second elder said. He handed all the fire source stones to Su Luo, and said with a smile: "Let the girl watch the joke. Here are a hundred fire source stones. It is a commission for hiring you to escort them back on the road."

  Everyone. I thought that Su Luo would be polite, but...

  the fire source stone that Su Luo held in his hand was thrown into the space in the next instant.

  Because the Falling Little Red Lotus has been holding her stomach and shouting hungry since she smelled the fire source stone.

  When Su Luo put the fire source stone into the space, the Falling Little Red Lotus immediately swooped over, pointed at the fire source stone and opened his mouth to chew!

  These one hundred fire source stones were a hundred steaming big buns in the eyes of Fallen Xiao Honglian. At this moment, it was chewing and cheering!

  What left Su Luo speechless was... a hundred source stones were gnawed clean by the fallen little red lotus in less than a minute.

  In the end, the little guy touched his unfinished belly, looking at Su Luo pitifully: "...still hungry."

  Su Luo: "...A hundred fire source stones are actually eaten all at once?!" The

  little guy is so pitiful. Looking at Su Luo, those big eyes are both innocent and cute: "...still hungry."

  Su Luo: "Don't know how hard it is for your master to earn these hundred fire source stones?!" The

  little guy is innocent. He looked at Su Luo: "...I'm still hungry."

  Falling Little Red Lotus is in a flame state during the battle, but under normal circumstances it looks like a chubby baby.

  Su Luo fished the hand of the fallen little red lotus, with his fingers resting on its pulse...

  PS: At the strong request of a reader to help him insert a birthday greeting, he reminded me whenever I was free in the past few months. I was really moved. ~~ But not as an example, otherwise the screen is full of birthday wishes. I will cry ^_^

  Zhu Tiantian children's shoes of Harbin Institute of Technology~ Your boyfriend Xiaohao can not be with you in military uniform, here he wishes you a happy birthday Oh~~

  (End of this chapter)