4701-4720 Mrs. Nangong

Chapter 4701 Negotiations (9300 monthly ticket plus more)

  Mrs. Nangong was still a bit tactical. She knew that Su Luo was awake, so she asked Nangong Liuhao to take Nangong Liuyun away, and took a trip to adjust the tiger away from the mountain.

  And she went to find Su Luo herself.

  In the hall.

  Mrs. Nangong sullen her face, holding the fragrant tea, tasting mouthfuls.

  Su Luo sat on her lower head, with a faint smile on her lips.

  The atmosphere around is somewhat depressed.

  Mrs. Nangong originally thought that Su Luo would not be able to stand the depressed atmosphere and took the initiative to speak, but as soon as Su Luo spoke, she fell behind.

  However, what made Mrs. Nangong surprised and angry was that this girl's concentration was so good.

  She had been hanging Su Luo for so long, just wanting her to speak first, but the girl smiled like a little Maitreya Buddha, neither nervous nor flustered, and very calm.

  Mrs. Nangong knew that if she didn't speak anymore, she could only continue to sit down like this, and wait for Gong Er to come back... things would be very troublesome again.

  So, Mrs. Nangong suppressed the anger in her heart and coughed twice.

  Su Luo raised her eyes and looked at Mrs. Nangong with a clear smile.

  Mrs. Nangong almost choked on the tea.

  She couldn't understand how this little girl from the lower realm was better than the girls from their powerful family.

  "You are Su Luo?" Mrs. Nangong's voice was cold.

  Su Luo thought to himself, isn't this nonsense? When I rescued Lin Ruoyu before, it seemed that you were not there.

  Su Luo smiled faintly and nodded: "It's me."

  "Do you know the purpose of my visit to you today?" Madam Nangong stared at Su Luo.

  Su Luo's eyes were blank.

  Mrs. Nangong sneered: "Before telling the purpose, this lady will tell you a fact."

  "What?" Su Luo looked at her curiously.

  "Ning's Xiaowu and Liuyun's marriage is about to be booked." Mrs. Nangong said while secretly observing Su Luo.

  Such a huge bomb must make Su Luo dizzy, right? Mrs. Nangong was delighted in her heart.

  However, what she saw was Su Luo who was indifferent.

  I saw Su Luo's expression indifferent, his eyes clear, and a smile on his face.

  Mrs. Nangong had to admire Su Luo Dingli.

  In this case, she was so calm.

  "You have nothing to say?" Mrs. Nangong frowned. If Su Luo reacted in this way, does that mean that she has no affection for Liu Yun, and that Liu Yun marries anyone has nothing to do with her?

  "Madam talks a lot, is she thirsty, do you want to drink tea first?" Su Luo smiled and suggested.

  Madame Nangong is full of anger, what kind of tea is there to drink? She looked at Su Luo with particularly fierce eyes.

  Su Luo lightly smiled: "So, how can Ning Wu and Liuyun's marriage fail? Madam thinks, if I promise to save Meteor, can this marriage be done?"

  Madam Nangong suddenly became dumb.

  This stinky girl!

  She actually knew!

  "How did you know?" Mrs. Nangong stared at Su Luo in surprise.

  Su Luo helplessly spread his hands: "Congratulations, you have a very smart and wise son."

  Needless to say, this very smart and wise son can be guessed that it is Nangong Liuyun.

  Mrs. Nangong felt embarrassed.

  She calculated for a whole day, and finally figured out this method, but she didn't expect Liu Yun to know about it long ago, so she even asked Liu Hao to ask Liuyun to go out... Mrs. Nangong's face was a little red.

  Seeing Mrs. Nangong was going to become angry.

  And just before she became angry and yelled, Su Luo took the lead with a smile: "Mrs. Nangong, how about we make a win-win deal?"

  (End of this chapter)

...  Chapter 4702 Win-win (9600 monthly ticket plus more)

  "Say!" Just about to vent in one breath, but was forced to go back abruptly. Don't mention how stuffy Nangong's chest is.

  She took a heavy sip of tea, but did not quench the anger in her heart.

  Su Luo smiled and said, "I will treat Meteor, you cancel the marriage."

  Mrs. Nangong was here for this, but now she was preempted by Su Luo, but she seemed passive everywhere.

  Mrs. Nangong stared at Su Luo fiercely, but was reluctant to say a word.

  Because it's about the life of Meteor.

  However, as the saying goes, sitting on the ground and paying the price all over the sky, how can there be such a simple thing?

  Mrs. Nangong snorted: "You cure the meteor, and I will cancel the marriage."

  Su Luo shook his head, "I have never seen the meteor, but the disease that can make the entire spiritual world alchemist difficult to deal with is by no means a simple disease, even if it can The treatment will not get better for a while. Besides, when I treat the illness, it depends on my mood. If I am in a bad mood, the treatment effect will be compromised."

  This is a bright threat.

  At that time, if Su Luo felt resentment in her heart and Meteor was in her hands again, and Su Luo moved his hands and feet on Meteor by then, how could it be good? Mrs. Nangong hesitated.

  Su Luo knew that now is the best time to negotiate.

  She didn't expect Mrs. Nangong to accept her in the short term.

  So, the Soviet Union fell faint smile: "That we have each step back, and I went to cure meteor, regardless of marriage can not cure meteor, clouds, and after that you can no longer intervene."

  This is true today, the Soviet Union fell the goal of.

  Nangong Liuyun has a confused mother. She is not enough brains, but she has many ideas. It is easy to get into trouble.

  No wonder the selection of Nangong Liuyun's wife is so strict, because you don't want to marry another Nangong lady, right?

  Mrs. Nangong is still bargaining: "As long as the meteors you treat are improving, I will promise you not to interfere with Liuyun's marriage!" At

  this point, Su Luo was willing to back down.

  After all, it's the future mother-in-law, so I can't force it too tightly.

  Su Luo smiled and nodded: "Happy cooperation."

  It was only at this moment that Mrs. Nangong suddenly realized that from the beginning to the present, this stinky girl has been on an equal footing with her from the tone of the speech to the action, and she has no identity at all. Respect of the younger generation!

  Although Mrs. Nangong succeeded in making Su Luo promise to save Meteor, she felt sulky.

  She stood up angrily: "If you don't come to the Dragon and Phoenix clan tomorrow noon, the agreement will be automatically cancelled!"

  After that, Mrs. Nangong left with a mighty group of subordinates!

  The girl who had originally thought that his wife would suppress the girl couldn't hold her head up, but the result was...Looking at her wife's angry back, everyone watched their noses and noses, and no one dared to say a word.

  But their inner impression of Su Luo was completely subverted.

  Originally thought she was a cowardly and cowardly little girl who was easy to handle, but she unexpectedly turned out to be a brave, courageous and intelligent woman. Now the lady is really kicking the iron.

  Seeing Mrs. Nangong leaving angrily, Su Luo took a short sip of tea and took a sip in joy.

  She felt that this Mrs. Nangong was really good. At least everything was on the bright side. Both the happy and the unhappy were straightforward and rude. Unlike some women who hide knives and needles in their smiles, they are hypocritical and pretending.

  Compared with those smiling tigers, Su Luo would rather get along with people like Mrs. Nangong.

  (End of this chapter)