6561-6580 Oriole is Behind

Chapter 6561 One stone and three birds 3

  Although he didn't understand, he still obediently took his face and printed it on paper.

  Ao was puzzled, Feng Shuang Yuxue looked at Su Luo incomprehensibly, and everyone looked at each other. What did Master Su Luo think of?

  For them, Su Luo's brain is the most powerful brain.

  They looked up to everything she did.

  At this time, Su Luo took out the herbal medicine and began to refine the medicinal juice on the spot.

  The heads of the five teenagers were all around Su Luo, their eyes ignorant and curious.

  Su Luo also drove them away, but in front of them, he began to refine the hand mask through the mark on the paper.

  Soon, a complete hand appeared in front of everyone.

  Regardless of the size, color or shape, they are no different from real hands...If they hadn't watched Su Luo make them with their own eyes, they would have thought that they had really severed their hands.

  "It's amazing technology..."

  "It turns out that hands can be made..."

  "Hands can be made, can that person make it too?"

  Su Luo: "..."

  No one knows Su Luo. What is the purpose of making this hand mask, but Ao understands at this time: "Master Su Luo, before you let me hit the young master, you want his handprint?"

  Su Luo nodded: "Yes, otherwise. Huh?"

  Ao: "..."

  Su Luo looked at him with a smile: "After taking a slap, do you think the young masters of a civilized society are nothing great?"

  Ao was a little dazed: "...it seems to be... "

  But in the next moment, he suddenly understood Su Luo's hard work.

  Because he has been living in the jungle, he was both afraid and afraid of the civilized society outside, and feared because of ignorance, but after he slapped the young master of Wujiapu, it seemed that the feeling of fear was completely gone.

  Ao couldn't tell how he felt about Su Luo, but Su Luo waved his hand.

  Su Luo was the most comfortable with such a thing of killing two birds with one stone.

  "What's the use of this mask?" Ao looked at Su Luo in confusion.

  Su Luo nodded: "It's useful, you'll know it tomorrow."

  "Then what about us? Are the four of us useful?" Feng Shuang Yuxue all four teenagers looked at Su Luo pitifully.

  Su Luo smiled and said, "Fortunately, I brought the four of you here. Otherwise, this time I might fall short."

  "We will come in handy?!" The four teenagers all looked at Su Luo with excitement!

  On the way, Su Luo disliked them as being too weak, so he would do everything in a big way. This made the four teenagers' self-esteem deeply hit, and now listening to Su Luo say that they are useful, they are immediately happy!

  Su Luo said angrily: "Who would have thought that Wujiapu would use the Yunwu Four Falling Formation. Wind, frost, rain, and snow, but I'm not good at these four elements, don't I have to rely on you?

  " Master Su Luo, please give instructions, no matter what we are asked to do, we will go through fire and water, and we will do whatever it takes!" Just begging not to let them make soy sauce anymore, it hurts self-esteem too much.

  Su Luo was so angry that he handed a bag of magic pill to the four of them, and said, "It's not that I said, your strength is too weak. Even if you use you, I am still terrified. So, in order to reassure me, you hurry up. Go and get another star."

  The Devil Qi Pill given by Su Luo was swept from the Royal Academy before.

  At that time, Su Luo spent more than 20 million magic crystals to buy a lot of food and pills with magic energy. She used very little herself, and most of them were still in the space.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 6562 One stone and three birds 4

  Other people's storage space cannot be brought in. Once they enter the secret realm, they will be automatically sealed, but Su Luo's portable space is a big bug.

  But at this moment, hearing Su Luo casually say something to upgrade them, the four teenagers looked at Su Luo together, completely speechless.

  Still talking about it for a long time before Young Wind suffocated a sentence: "Raise, rise, rise one star?"

  Su Luo took a natural look at him: "Yes, rises one star, is it difficult?"

  As far as Su Luo knew, In the primitive tribe of Huoyuan Clan, most of the people have never come into contact with devil energy supplements, and the strength they possess is actually promoted.

  The consequence of this is that when they have the opportunity to come into contact with magic energy supplements, their strength will rise substantially.

  This is like the first time Su Luo went from Biluo Continent to the spirit world, even breathing the air of the spirit world could promote her promotion.

  The teenagers of the Huoyuan Clan didn't know the mystery. They stared at Su Luo in disbelief: "It's hard...it's hard!"

  Su Luo looked at them with no anger: "It's not difficult for you tomorrow. You can tell me."

  These teenagers are too weak, and she is not easy to use, because the success rate is too low.

  Su Luo dispatched troops to the inn, and at this moment, the whole Wujiapu was moving.

  Because the only young master in their family was slapped in the face of everyone's eyes! And, strangely, no one knows who did it!

  Master Wujiapu thought this matter was weird, his father was not there, so he decided to go to the deep cave of Wucong Mountain in the back mountain by himself.

  The entrance of the cave is pitch black, but when you go in, you will find that the inside is as bright as daylight.

  The deeper you go, the more you will find that there are countless roads in the deep cave leading to different places.

  Young Master Wu seemed to be familiar with this place. He walked along the right path, leading to the deepest place.

  It took about half an hour to finally arrive at a spacious palace.

  Contrary to the rudimentary outside, this palace is extremely luxurious.

  There, there was an old man with a disheveled and skinny old man.

  There was a bamboo cage in front of the old man. In the cage lay a small child. This was a little girl, about five or six years old.

  The small face, fleshy pink cheeks, and deer-like mottled eyes, look cute, very distressing.

  The little girl has a little primitive silhouette on her body, but she is white and tender, beautiful and outrageous.

  But at this moment, the little girl was lying weakly in the bamboo cage, airy, her eyes were ignorant and cute, but now she was desperate, and her big eyes were hollow and powerless.

  The skinny old man was surrounding the little girl, rubbing his fingers over the little girl's skin, watching the layers of goose bumps on the little girl's body, the old man smiled wretchedly.

  At this moment, the sound of footsteps remembered that Young Master Wu was asking for a meeting outside.

  The old man's interest was interrupted, he glared at the door even more unhappy, and finally shouted: "Come in!"

  After Young Master Wu came in, he was very respectful towards the old man.

  "What happened, let you disturb me!"

  Young Master Wu said again about what happened at the gate today: "Master Yan, do you think about this..."

  Master Lei sneered after hearing this, "It's just a small one." The small invisibility technique, you are so inspiring to move the crowd to this point, it's really useless!"

  (End of this chapter)