6821-6840 Nangong Soldiers

Chapter 6821 Rescue 6

  "They are wearing the clothes of the Demon World, so they should be from the Demon World, right?" the subordinate replied.

  A trace of doubt appeared in General Tantai's eyes, and he said to his subordinates: "Go, get them down, standing so high, is there any general in your eyes!" The

  ten assassins of the Devil Realm stood tall towards that like a flying eagle. The flag rushed away!

  However, they had just rushed into the air at a height of tens of meters, suddenly!

  Bang!

  The black wind ball in the right hand of the god of Nangong Liuyun sounded with a bang, and it smashed at the ten assassins like throwing a shot ball!

  Rumble!

  Because of their close proximity, the assassins only felt that a black thing shrouded in front of them, and the next second!

  Bang!

  That small black wind ball became very big in an instant, hitting the foreheads of these ten people fiercely!

  boom!

  Poor these ten people, as if being slapped into the land by a huge palm!

  on the ground!

  The phantom of that huge black palm was gone.

  The ten people who had rushed into the air were all on their feet upside down, their belly facing up, and they fell on the ground, their eyes tightly closed, and a smear of blood hung on the corners of their mouths, and their faces were pale and bloodless!

  There was silence

  all around... Everyone's expressions were dumbfounded.

  What's the situation?

  The two people standing on the high banner looked condescendingly at the group of people below!

  General Tantai looked at the assassins being photographed on the ground, and then looked up at the two young men in front of him.

  Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun were afraid of revealing their whereabouts, so when they were on the road, they both changed clothes and put on the assassins of the Demon Realm, so they could see from a distance that they were clearly the two assassins of the Demon Realm!

  "Who are you!"

  Because it was in Xiangyang's position, General Tantai had to stretch out his hand to cover his eyes in order to see the figure in the distance.

  Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo did not speak, but stood firmly on the flagpole.

  "You come down!"

  General Tantai ordered!

  But no one answered him.

  At this moment, the assassins in the spirit world headed by Nangong Shen Yu had doubts on their faces because of this incident.

  Is the person who slapped the assassin of the Demon Realm into the sand with a slap in the face, is it a strong person in the Spirit Realm? But, who will it be?

  Everyone tilted their heads and looked at the two people above them.

  Seeing that the other party was indifferent to his words, General Tantai sneered immediately: "Come here! Get ready! Kill ten spirit world people first and open their eyes to them!"

  Soon, the assassins under General Tantai rushed together. Rushed up.

  A group of three people.

  Two people are holding the left and right hands of the assassin in the spirit world, and the other is holding a knife!

  With a kick of their legs, the assassin in the spirit world knelt to the ground immediately!

  Without much movement, I saw the Demon Assassin standing behind the Assassin in the Spirit Realm, raising the knife in his hand aloft!

  Just as they were about to swing down the butcher knife!

  "Boom bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

  !

  These ten impact sounds, from the first to the last, sound almost as if they were emitted at the same time, and only an extremely subtle expert can distinguish the difference.

  With these ten terrifying voices!

  Everyone's eyes were on the scene of the massacre!

  "I'll go!"

  "How could this be..."

  "How could this be!" What

  caught their eyes was a set of still pictures.

  The assassin in the spirit world kneeling on the ground, calm and composed, motionless!

  The Demon Assassins who held their arms on both sides were also motionless.

  (End of this chapter)