6901-6920 Spies

Chapter 6901 Outrageous 4

  Su Luo quickly analyzed it in his heart, but couldn't think of a reason for a while, but under his feet, he had already bypassed the red sandalwood log table case and came to Dashuai Pu.

  Dashuai Pu raised his eyes and motioned: "The shoulders are a little sore, come on."

  Su Luo's eyes flashed...How could this Dashuai Pu's attitude towards Mr. Wang be a little... strange?

  Press Press? Does it mean pressing the shoulder?

  Su Luo knew that she was too risky to play Mr. Wang without knowing his information, but she had no other way.

  Moreover, it only takes one day, and when tomorrow is over, she can leave with excuses.

  So now is the only and last chance!

  Su Luo walked behind Dashuai Pu, stretched out his hands and massaged Dashuai Pu's shoulders.

  Su Luo's hands were moving, and his mind was also rapidly turning.

  The handsome, fair-skinned Mr. Wang...I heard from the people below that, this Mr. Wang is not so much the chief of the guard, but rather a general Pu's military adviser.

  Sick and weak military division VS domineering marshal?

  Su Luo shook her head vigorously. It must be that her brain is too dirty. How can there be such an unthinkable thing?

  However, Su Luo had just dispelled this idea here, and the hand of Marshal Pu over there was already covered.

  He covered the back of Mr. Wang's hand, um, hum and hum: "Why is your hand so ice?"

  Oh, I'm going! I'm going big!

  really!

  Marshal Pu turned out to be a troublemaker!

  So, that... Su Luo thought of Mr. Wang who was killed by herself, and her heart trembled suddenly. She killed the man whom the Generalissimo loved? If the General Marshal knew...

  Su Luo couldn't cry even though he wanted to cry.

  "Extraordinary?" General Pu turned his head, and took Su Luo's hand. "Why are your hands so cold? But you have another cold?" General

  Pu pulled Su Luo over, reaching out to get her pulse!

  The anxiety on Dashuai Pu's face makes no secret of it!

  Su Luo was shocked!

  Although she played the role of Mr. Wang, even the disguised Marshal Pu could not be recognized under the circumstances of changing appearances, but! Once the pulse was cut, Su Luo knew very well!

  Everyone's meridians are different!

  Marshal Pu will definitely find out! Thus...

  Su Luo did not dare to think about it, but pulled his hand away from General Pu, and at the same time glared at him!

  In fact, Su Luo's heart was throbbing throbbing and throbbing at this moment!

  The surrounding atmosphere suddenly became tense!

  Seeing Wang Shuran's angry face and a touch of guilt on his face, Marshal Pu said helplessly: "Unfortunately, Dahu is dead. How long do you have to hate him?"

  What happened? Su Luo still looked angry!

  But in fact, in her heart, the factors of gossip are bubbling around at this moment.

  But when he heard Dashuai Pu said helplessly: "Everyone tells you that you are optimistic about Dahu, have a good impression of him, and are willing to help him, but when he knows that I am treating you...this kid has acted on you, and you have to bear hatred for this. How long?"

  Su Luo suddenly realized!

  Be clear and clear! Now she has finally determined one thing, that is, it is not that she has a bad mind, but that Marshal Pu and Mr. Wang are really disturbing the foundation, and it is Pu Dahu that hurt Mr. Wang.

  Su Luo had also discovered before that there was a strange power in Mr. Wang's body, and it was this power that suppressed most of Mr. Wang's own power, so that Su Luo had the opportunity to take advantage of it.

  "Extraordinary..." General Pu looked at Mr. Wang in pain, and stared at him for an instant.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6902

  What should I do? How do you deal with the guilty Marshal Pu now?

  "Extraordinary!" Pu Dashuai grabbed Su Luo's hand.

  Su Luo screamed for help!

  How could she know that she was just acting as the captain of the guard next to Marshal Pu, why suddenly... I really want to cry!

  But no matter how bad Su Luo was in his heart, the most important thing now is to handle this matter well.

  Therefore, Mr. Wang's inner setting is to welcome him if he refuses, and he feels guilty for him?

  That's easy!

  After analyzing Mr. Wang's psychology, Su Luo brewed for a minute, and then replaced himself in the role of Mr. Wang.

  Su Luo shook off Dashuai Pu's hand heavily: "Don't touch me!"

  Dashuai Pu looked at him guiltily: "You..."

  "There will be no good results between us! I don't want to go on sneaking like this, I don't want to be caught." People give pointers, let me go!" Su Luo screamed at Marshal Pu!

  Dashuai Pu stood up from the chair: "Unexpectedly, it is impossible for me to let you go in this life!"

  Su Luo turned around!

  Dashuai Pu wanted to hug Su Luo from behind, but he was pushed away by Su Luo: "Don't come near me!"

  "Well, I won't be near you, especially, don't be angry. Can we talk hard, okay?" Dashuai Pu walked aside. On the soft couch, patted the soft couch: "Let's just sit and talk, okay?"

  "Just sit and talk?" Su Luo didn't believe it.

  Dashuai Pu smiled bitterly: "Just sit and talk, come here soon."

  Su Luo was about to confuse Dashuai Pu, so he glanced suspiciously at Dashuai Pu, and walked over to sit on the corner of the soft couch, far away from him.

  The handsome Pu smiled bitterly, but didn't say anything.

  Next, Dashuai Pu talked about some of their past.

  Su Luo listened on the principle that by listening more, he would be more like Mr. Wang.

  Gradually, with Su Luo occasionally interjecting to change the subject, the topic gradually shifted to military intelligence.

  Pu Marshal totally did not expect to sit in front of him is the spirit world spies, so he proudly said: "Palace clouds the palace Shen Yu saved back, Oh, they think back on the right it is simply ridiculous?!"

  The question came! ! !

  Su Luo designed to follow Pu Xiaohu, and then acted as Mr. Wang to jump next to Marshal Pu. Her purpose was to spy on intelligence!

  Su Luo glanced at Dashuai Pu slowly.

  Marshal Pu saw that his Mr. Wang was interested in this topic, and he was immediately proud. His Aran liked to hear what he was proud of the most, and he really had him in his heart.

  Su Luo hummed twice: "That's Nangong Liuyun, in front of him, there is nothing difficult."

  Seeing his family Aran's ambition and others' aspirations extinguished his prestige, Marshal Pu was unhappy.

  Obviously, Su Luo's most common people's aggressive strategy hit Dashuai Pu's heart.

  How could Dashuai Pu make his beloved look down upon him?

  At this time, General Pu took out a letter from his sleeve and raised up to Su Luo: "Look at what this is?"

  "Look." General Pu handed the letter to Su Luo.

  Su Luo took a look, and her expression...very strange!

  Because of this letter... it...

  Marshal Pu laughed and said, "You see it? This is a letter written by Father Qiu from the spiritual world. This man is now the supervising army of the border army in the spiritual world. The supervising army of the half-million dragon and phoenix army."

  (End of this chapter)