4861-4880 Black belly

Chapter 4861 Black belly 14

  Can't like her?

  This sentence seems a bit difficult to understand.

  Ning Yihai looked up and looked at Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo with a very suspicious look.

  After thinking about it for a long time, Ning Yihai suddenly realized that what Nangong Second Young Master meant was that he didn't deserve to like Su Luo because he was too unworthy of Su Luo, right?

  Nangong Liuyun looked down and looked at Su Luo with gentle eyes. The arrogance and arrogance when facing others was completely gone. There was endless pampering and gentleness in his eyes. He asked softly, "Do you want to skip a level?"

  Huh? Su Luo's eyes were as bright as diamonds instantly!

  Yes I do! Of course I do! Su Luo wanted to skip a level a long time ago.

  At the beginning of the freshman league, Su Luo wanted to skip to the second grade, but recently, Su Luo discovered that her strength has increased a lot, and it's no problem to hit more than a dozen second-year seniors before. So Su Luo's ambitions went up a little bit higher.

  Therefore, Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun and said seriously: "I want to jump to the third grade." The

  second young master of Nangong rubbed Su Luo's head affectionately, and said: "You can be responsible for it." The

  two people daily Hearing the conversations in others' ears, but not hesitating to take a bolt from the blue!

  The skipping level was arrogant enough, and Su Luo also skipped directly to the third grade? Is there such an arrogant one? How long did she enroll as a freshman? The third grade students have studied at Imperial College for at least two thousand years, okay?

  However, everyone couldn't help but think about Su Luo's slapped more than a dozen senior sisters...for a time, they were all silent.

  This kind of combat power, even in the second grade, can be ranked in the top 100, right? In this way, she is fine in the second grade, but in the third grade...

  Nangong Liuyun said: "But if you want to jump to the third year, you need not only a personal score certificate, but also a team strength certificate."

  "Proof of group strength?" What is this? Su Luo said he didn't understand.

  Nangong Liuyun patted Su Luo's head: "I'll think about this."

  "Oh." Su Luo has complete trust in Nangong Liuyun. With him, she basically doesn't need to think about it .

  At this time, Ning Yihai, who had been ignored for a long time, raised his hand: "Brother Nangong, aren't you killing me?"

  He wanted to sneak away, but he knew that he was blacklisted by the second master of Nangong and escaped the monk. No temple.

  Speaking of the Ning family, he was the first to send a killer to tie him up and send him to the second master of Nangong to kill him.

  Nangong Liuyun glanced at Ning Yihai at random and nodded: "You still have some use."

  Ning Yihai almost cried with emotion.

  Fortunately, he still has a little use value, otherwise...

  Brother Ning and the others have been punished for ten years in Deep Longtan. If he were allowed to go to Deep Longtan for ten years, he would definitely become an icicle, standing immortal in the Deep Longtan. .

  Su Luo needs a group battle record, so Nangong Liuyun helped her create this battle record.

  In a blink of an eye, Nangong Liuyun Lian battlefield, personnel, details, and various processes have been considered, and then he announced the result: "Go to the psychic tower."

  Su Luo: "Oh."

  Su Luo didn't even know what the psychic tower was. .

  But the people who lived in the base for a long time knew the power of the psychic tower, so when the second master of Nangong uttered the three words psychic tower, all of them were trapped.

  The psychic tower? Is there a mistake? !

  Even those high-level bases who have been silent for a while all stood up and looked at Nangong Liuyun seriously: "The psychic tower, is it too difficult?"

  PS: The six chapters owed are made up, tomorrow. Complementary monthly pass plus even more~ Good night~~~

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4862 Psychic Tower 1

  Nangong Liuyun smiled coldly: "The difficulty is too low, how do you make the third-grade dean's heart move?" You

  know, all the actions of the psychic tower will be recorded this time, to At that time this was to be shown to the third-grade dean.

  When you think about it, this is also true. If you can't impress the dean of the third grade and don't give it an assessment, then there will be no way to skip a grade.

  In Imperial College, it is generally straight from the next grade to the previous grade, and there is almost no jump from the next grade to the previous grade.

  If no one next to Nangong Second Young Master said this decision, it would be enough to see how confident he was in Su Luo.

  Su Luo, will Nangong Second Young Master be disappointed?

  Many people here hope that Su Luo's performance this time will be everyone's laughing stock.

  The next thing, under the arrangement of the second master of Nangong, proceeded in an orderly manner.

  The psychic tower is not just a tower.

  In that area, all belong to the scope of the psychic tower.

  On weekdays, people in the base dare not approach the psychic tower, because it belongs to the scope of exploration in the third grade, and they are in the second grade.

  But this time, they had this opportunity.

  When Ning Yihai was still wondering why he couldn't like Su Luo, Nangong Liuyun gave him a chance to wake up completely.

  Su Luo needs an opponent, and this opponent exists mainly to set off her existence.

  Su Luo wants to lead a team, and this opponent also wants to lead a team.

  No one thought that Nangong Liuyun would give Ning Yihai the position of the opponent team leader who set off Su Luo.

  When Ning Yihai heard the news, everything was wrong.

  Ning Yihai was puzzled: "Why would you choose me? My strength is much stronger than Su Luo. If you want to set off, you shouldn't find me to set off Su Luo?"

  Ning Tianhao slapped him on the head: "Stupid!"

  Ning Yihai suddenly realized that he was photographed: "I understand!"

  Ning Tianhao looked at the stupid brother with no anger: "What do you understand?"

  Ning Yi Hai said: "I understand why the Second Young

  Master of Nangong asked me to lead another team. He wanted me to atone for the crime ." Ning Tianhao nodded, " Something makes sense."

  "So!" Ning Yi said in a high voice. So he wanted me to deliberately release the water, deliberately lose to Su Luo, and deliberately set off Su Luo's greatness!"

  Ning Tianhao rolled his eyes to the sky, slapped it up, and slapped Ning Yihai around in place.

  "Big Brother, what are you doing!" Ning Yihai clutched his painful head and stared at Ning Tianhao aggrievedly.

  Ning Tianhao looked at him with a foolish gaze: "If you really think so, you would be underestimating Gong Er. In his eyes, you are just a stone to sharpen Su Luo, and Su Luo does not. I need you to let it."

  Ning Yihai didn't believe it, shaking his head like a rattle: "I don't believe it! Su Luo's strength has indeed improved very quickly, but now he doesn't even have the qualifications to play against me. How could she have beaten me? Me?"

  "Didn't Gong Er have yet to say how to punish you? He wants to convince you to lose, and then punish you." Ning Tianhao looked at this stupid clan brother, "Go to the psychic tower, you must Take out all your strength, otherwise, your subordinates will die because of your

  inability to do their best. This is not a drill, this is actual combat!" "Oh..." Ning Yihai was holding his swollen head, as if Understand or understand...

  Ning Tianhao looked at Ning Yihai with sympathy, and Gong Er thought about it. Can your kid have a good life?

  (End of this chapter)