7121-7140 Showing Wealth

Chapter 7121 Disharmony (addition 1)

  Su Luo is really unfamiliar with the cities of other worlds, so from the beginning she decided to choose either the capital of the demon world or the city of Yiyang in the demon world.

  Of course, Yiyang City is ranked first.

  Because the Devildom Capital is too difficult to capture.

  In the case of Yiyang City, when Su Luo used the Super SSS aircraft to fly over Yiyang City, he had some knowledge of Yiyang City.

  She knows the armaments and defenses of Yiyang City, the military bases in Yiyang City, the government bases in Yiyang City, and the level of attack that can be used to destroy them.

  As always, Su Luo only wanted to shoot Yiyang City, of course he would not choose Du Ya City.

  However, how could Su Luo think that Leng Yunqi actually called out the three words Yiyangcheng... as if she had deliberately chosen Yiyangcheng for the Leng Yun wizard.

  Su Luo felt aggrieved inwardly.

  But there is no way to explain this, so I can only hold it back.

  In the team, Nangong Chu and Nangong Yu all stared at Su Luo with incredible gazes.

  Su Luo helplessly spread her hands, she tried to explain: "...Actually, I bet on Yiyang City quite well."

  "Haha." Everyone sneered collectively.

  Su Luo was helpless: "I'm really familiar with Yiyang City."

  "Then have you been to Yiyang City? Have you been in Yiyang City?" Nangong Chu stared at Su Luo with a sneer.

  Su Luo was choked again.

  How do you say this? Although she just passed over Yiyang City, most of Yiyang City was really destroyed in her hands.

  "If you have opinions in your heart, wait until you get out here. Anyway, in this Canaan Secret Realm, I am the captain." Seeing that Su Luo couldn't explain it, she simply chose to speak up.

  She alone has the final say.

  Nangong Chu almost collapsed with anger.

  Leng Yunqi's group of people on the opposite side laughed one by one when they saw each other's infighting.

  In Yiyang City, Leng Yunqi only heard the name, but since everyone is unfamiliar, they are all on the same starting line.

  Outside.

  One round in the morning, one round in the afternoon, and now the third round is already at night.

  It's already over the meal. Under normal circumstances, many people will go to the meal, but...

  the live broadcast of the game is really attractive, with twists and turns, ups and downs, suspenseful foreshadowings, and the appetite of the hanging people is full!

  Therefore, in front of each screen, there are more and more people, more and more crowded, only seeing the increase in the number of people, but not the decrease in the number of people.

  Because of the need to simulate the entire Yiyang City, even if it is a system god, it took quite a while.

  If the city lord of Yiyang of the Demon Realm knew that his city was being simulated and used as a siege target at this time, he would not know if he would vomit blood.