3761-3780 Meyer City

Chapter 3861 Central Continent 19

  Su Luo had the assets left behind by the mother-in- law that were enough to scare people into neurosis in Su Luo's mind, and he was deeply depressed.

  Then Su Luo began to dig out the inventory of the space.

  You know, Master Black and White left her a lot of good things back then.

  Because every morning when Su Luo opened his eyes, Master Hei would lie on the edge of her bed with tears in her eyes: "Oh, I practiced Master Hei’s "Space Olympics Magic Art" today, OK~~"

  Su Luo rolled his eyes. Then he stood up neatly, brushed his teeth, washed his face and freshened up. At this time, Master Bai would generously show Su Luo a copy of the exercises: "Good girl, use it as an after-school reading, by the way, don’t forget to practice "Burning Sun" today. "Divine Art"."

  Master Hei suddenly became angry: "Isn't there any breaking technique, I don't have it? Luoluoha, Master Hei has this too, no, Master Hei will give you two copies! Then you will practice "Space Magical Art" today! "

  Old Hei, how can you be like this? Good girl, Master Bai has a weapon here. You can take it to play with it."

  "Weapon? It's like I don't have the same weapon. Luo Luo, good girl, take it, Master Hei will give you two Pieces!"

  ...

  So, when Su Luo opened his eyes every day, he would find that the two masters had put out a lot of bets in order to let her practice their magical powers.

  Su Luo silently watched them quarrel, practiced silently, and silently took away all weapon techniques.

  I have to say that for hundreds of millions of years, the black and white master's collection is really leveraged, and Su Luo receives gifts every day and receives soft hands!

  In fact, many of these collections are not needed by Su Luo, and they should be able to exchange them for money now.

  So, Su Luo digs and digs.

  In terms of exercises, Su Luo took out "Shuirou Zhenlu", "Heaven and Sea Hate Gong", "Nan Wubao Volume", "Phantom of the Sun"...

  Su Luo had never practiced these four exercises at all, because they were all thrown to her by the two masters. They said that although these exercises were low-level, they would be a little enlightening if they turned over them casually, so she was asked to be an outside class. I flipped through the reading casually.

  In terms of weapons...Su Luo scoured around, scouring out a few things that he would not use at all.

  For example: Soul Devouring Front Halberd, Golden Ding Twenty Hammers, Moshuang Flame Bow, Destroying Stick, Daigo Magic Pen, Purple Flame Twenty Wheels...

  These are all lower-level artifacts used by cultivators below four stars, so they should not be sold. The price was high, but because there were so many piles in Su Luo's space, she didn't need it and took up space. Later, when her strength increased, she couldn't keep up, so Su Luo decided to use the waste and deal with it all at once.

  Because there were so many things, if they were sold to pawnshops, they would be depressed. So Su Luo simply greeted the fat uncle, and then set up a stall in front of his shop to put up all the exercises and weapons he had to deal with. It started selling in the street.

  "Take a look, take a look, the mysterious technique, high-level weapons for sale, five thousand! Five thousand each! Great sale! Come on, big brothers and sisters all take a look~~~ "