6321-6340 From Spirit World?

Chapter 6321 Thrilling 12

  Su Luo frowned fiercely: "So, your son inherited the vices of the two of you? Inherited from his father's lust, inherited from your lust, so he raped and then killed the beautiful girl?! "

  Mother Raksha's eyes lit up: "You're right! It's the invincibility I taught. All the beautiful girls must be killed, hahaha!"

  "Madman!" Su Luo felt a burst of anger, "Why is she beautiful?" damn girl? parents to a face, good or bad all depends on God reward reward not eat, you are unlucky ugly, strange days strange to blame the parents, blame the pretty girl you psychopathic ah you! "

  weekdays Limu Rakshasa is so arrogant, now he is pointed at the nose and cursed abnormally? How did she suffer this?

  Mother Rakshasa sneered again and again: "Originally wanted to die behind the stinky guy in the Jin family, since you want to die that way, okay, now you can be fulfilled!" While

  talking, the mother Rakshasa's double-swordsman's tigers and tigers!

  Su Luo could clearly feel that the pressure the mother Raksha put on her suddenly doubled.

  If it's only doubled, it's fine, but Su Luo sadly discovered that the single sword in the hands of the mother Raksha was doubled at the rate of doubling in one minute!

  Double!

  double!

  three times!

  The later, the more Su Luo could feel the obvious physical exhaustion!

  The Phoenix Dance Sword Envoy in Su Luo's hand is airtight!

  In the beginning, he was able to fight against the mother Raksha regardless of the outcome, which gave those Tsing Yi guards a lot of confidence, but later, the more Su

  Luo was defeated... the secret of the mother Raksha's double sword dance The ventilation is like a thick wall with amazing defensiveness, and no one can penetrate it.

  The Phoenix Dance Sword in Su Luo's hand is only for defense, not for attack.

  "Smelly girl, you still have a bit of strength, but you are still too tender!" Mother Raksha sneered again and again, "You are still so young, if you meet my old lady in a few years, maybe my old lady will really lose to you! But Fortunately, you have met my old lady right now, haha, God rarely treats me once!"

  At this moment, Su Luo's face is pale and bloodless, and his lips are extremely pale. The whole body is soaked in sweat, and the sweat on his forehead is even more soy. Rolling down like a brush.

  "Does God treat you preferentially? It's too early to be happy!" Su

  Luo 's voice brought a hint of gasp, "I don't believe I can't kill you!" "Bang!" The mother Raksha slammed Su Luo's head in a heavy circle. , Fly Su Luo smashed upside down!

  Seeing Su Luosha flying out like a ball, the mother Rakshasa smiled triumphantly and arrogantly with her hands on her hips: "Hahaha, only the dead ghost's flying flint can break my old lady's dancing sword. You stinky girl wants to break it! Give it to my old lady! Continue to burn to double!"

  Flying flint? Su Luo thought of seeing the bullet flying incident that the male Raksha had exploded before, and her eyes narrowed dangerously.

  Mother Luosha took out a cold dagger from her arms and walked towards Su Luo who fell on the ground step by step. Your nose, and then scratch your flowery and jade face, hang you naked on the city wall, and be admired by thousands of people, hahaha—"