5641-5660 Mission is Destroyed

Chapter 5641 Rescue 3

  is all from the same academy, and Su Luo couldn't bear these people dying in front of her, so she decided to come forward to save people.

  But in view of the fact that almost everyone in the fourth grade isolated her, Su Luo decided to put the ugly things first.

  Su Luo teleported and appeared indifferently on the battlefield, leaning on an old tree leisurely, folded his arms, raised his eyebrows and looked at the captain who was holding his abdomen, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "I want someone How's the deal?"

  The person holding his bowels is Hu Zeyan.

  In fact, he is now at the end of the battle, and he is almost unable to hold on.

  He even thought, do you want to use up the third call for help?

  If used, he will be dropped out of school.

  But if he doesn't use it, he will die!

  At this moment of entanglement, Su Luo fell from the sky and asked him to make a deal.

  Hu Zeyan asked instinctively: "What deal..."

  His voice was very soft, because he had no strength to speak.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "If I help you solve these five green-headed golden-eyed beasts, they will belong to me, how?"

  How? What kind of request did Hu Zeyan think Su Luo would make, and it turned out to be this?

  "Are you sure?" Hu Zeyan looked at Su Luo with an idiot look.

  "I'm sure, are you sure?" Su Luo looked at him indifferently.

  "Of course it can! Absolutely! It must be possible! But—" Hu Zeyan glanced at Su Luo, and suddenly a trace of anger flashed in his eyes!

  Su Luo thought to himself, could this person recognize Su Luo? Even at the moment of life and death, still remember the isolation that excluded her?

  If this is the case, then Su Luo would really admire him.

  But Hu Zeyan stared at Su Luo: "What a joke! Walk around! The five-star Dzogchen actually said to save me! It's ridiculous!"

  This group of fourth-grade students were very happy when they saw Su Luo being so confident, but in a blink of an eye. It was discovered that she was a five-star Dzogchen, and was lower than anyone else in the room... This was a big joke.

  Everyone suddenly collapsed and stared at Su Luo with angry eyes!

  It turned out to be because of this...

  Su Luo: "I just ask you, if I kill the blue-headed golden-eyed beasts, their corpses and crystal nuclei belong to me, okay or not?"

  "Yes! As long as you can kill them !" Hu Zeyan sneered.

  Su Luo nodded and walked towards the first green-headed and golden-eyed beast.

  The blue-headed and golden-eyed beasts of this kind of strength have already turned on their wisdom, and they can understand the language of human beings, so they heard the arrogant and contemptuous words of Su Luo before.

  "Roar!" A green-headed golden-eyed beast dropped Hu Zeyan and roared at Su Luo!

  I saw its huge and sturdy body like an arrow, rushing towards Su Luo!

  When everyone reacted, the green-headed golden-eyed beast had appeared less than ten meters in front of Su Luo!

  Hu Zeyan yelled: "Be careful! Go!"

  He regretted letting this charming little girl join the battle.

  Su Luo's figure flashed, avoiding the turbulent offensive of the green-headed and golden-eyed beast!

  Su Luo is best at strength, but she is best at agility, so after she dodges the impact of the blue-headed golden-eyed beast, she has turned around behind the blue-headed golden-eyed beast.

  Su Luo's hands are extremely fast!

  brush!

  Su Luo grabbed the blue-headed golden-eyed beast's tail and pulled it back hard!

  "Howl!" The tail of the blue-headed golden-eyed beast was almost torn off by Su Luo abruptly, and its painful tears rolled in its eye sockets!

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5642 rescued the four

  green-headed golden-eyed beasts with a roar that attracted the attention of the remaining four.

  Originally, the four students who were ravaging the fourth-grade students, some of them had already pulled out the first aid order and prepared to use it.

  Although I know that after I use it, I will be dropped out of school, but compared with my life, what is dropping out of school?

  At this moment, Su Luo's howling of the green-headed golden-eyed beast attracted the other four.

  The four looked back, then turned to continue attacking the group of students.

  There was a bloodthirsty sneer at the corner of Su Luo's mouth, and she saw that she picked up the huge green-headed and golden-eyed beast with one hand, and slammed it against its abdomen with the other hand!

  The green-headed and golden-eyed beast that made other fourth-grade students feel terrified was like a big cat in Su Luo's hands.

  Su Luo punched it with his fist. People who didn't know thought Su Luo was playing drums.

  Because the sound of the fist falling on the belly of the blue-headed golden-eyed beast, it really sounded like a war drum.

  With this punch, Su Luo used his strength!

  Ruthless, urgent, and violent!

  "Howl~~" The blue-headed golden-eyed beast uttered a painful and desolate cry.

  That voice simply broke through the clouds! Sound through the sky!

  The blue-headed and golden-eyed beasts who were about to attack Hu Zeyan's group heard their companions cry for help, and they dropped their prey and strode towards Su Luo!

  The four green-headed and golden-eyed beasts walked towards Su Luo from four directions.

  Their silver eyes glowed coldly in the dark night!

  aggressive!

  Murderous!

  But at this moment, the green-headed and golden-eyed beast in Su Luo's hand, after making the final roar, dropped its head and limbs.

  Although it looks intact from the outside, the various organs of its internal organs have been shattered into dregs after Su Luo's punch just now.

  You know, with that punch just now, Su Luo exploded with great strength!

  Su Luo casually threw it away, and threw the soft-headed and golden-eyed beast's body aside, just by Hu Zeyan's side.

  Hu Zeyan stretched out his hand to check.

  died?

  With a fist, the blue-headed golden-eyed beast that forced them to commit suicide died?

  "This girl...really a five-star

  Dzogchen ?" What a joke!

  The five-star Dzogchen girl killed the blue-headed and golden-eyed beast with a fist. For them, the six-star Dzogchen, can't attack a blue-headed and golden-eyed beast under a siege? Is this world crazy? ! The

  fourth grade students have an illusion that their previous cognition has been broken, and they are in a trance.

  How could they think that Su Luo's dantian was reshaped? How could they think that Su Luo's current strength could surpass two stars?

  Seeing the four green-headed and golden-eyed beasts walking towards Su Luo, everyone's faces turned white!

  "Captain...or...we..." In Hu Zeyan's team, a student secretly pulled his sleeve.

  Hu Zeyan clutched his intestines that were about to fall out, resisted the pain, and glanced at him sideways: "What?"

  "Or...Shall we go?" The student suggested weakly.

  "Wang He! What did you say, tell me again!" Hu Zeyan stared at Wang He and shouted, his gaze looked like he was going to eat people!

  The students around him also looked at Wang He.

  "She came to save us, and then we ran away by ourselves? Wang He, do you know what you are talking about?"

  "It's ungrateful to do this!"

  "Wang He, you are simply! Go out and don't tell others that you know me !"

  Everyone spurned Wang He's actions one after another!

  (End of this chapter)