5161-5180 Love

Chapter 5161 What to do 5

  Either kneel down and apologize, or divorce your wife! In addition, there is no third way to choose!

  "I...I..." Madam Ning whispered her mouth, sobbing silently.

  By now, she really regretted her intestines all green.

  If it weren't for embarrassing Mrs. Nangong, how could she bet? If you don't bet, how can you get to where it is now?

  Now let alone face, even the lining is lost.

  "Mother..." Ning Wu looked at the situation irretrievably, she glared at Su Luo fiercely, leaving a "walk and see" look, then she held Madam Ning with both hands and whispered in her ear, " Mother, I have no worries about the green mountains and no firewood to burn!"

  Ning Wu's words suddenly awakened the man in his dream.

  Mrs. Ning suddenly realized.

  If you insist on not apologizing, Ning Zhuoran will definitely do what he says, and he will divorce her! What will she do after that? How can she take revenge?

  As long as she is still sitting in Madam Ning's position, she is not afraid that she will not be able to avenge her!

  Madam Ning gave Su Luo and Madam Nangong a vicious look, and took a deep breath.

  He only heard a puff, and Mrs. Ning, who was originally supported by Ning Wu, knelt down in front of Mrs. Nangong!

  The ladies looked at them, and there was a complex look in their eyes.

  Mrs. Ning's choice was within their expectations.

  Madam Ning looked sad and sorrowful, and the atmosphere around Nong was very depressing, and the other wives did not dare to say a word.

  But Mrs. Nangong didn't think so. She glanced at Mrs. Ning mockingly: "How good is it to fulfill the gambling agreement at the beginning, and you have to jump up and down, the result is not the same?"

  Mrs. Ning squeezed her side tightly. Fist, she hates it!

  At this moment, Su Luo took an empty teacup and a pot of tea, and handed the empty teacup to Madam Ning.

  Madam Ning looked up and saw Su Luo's bright smiling face, shaking her whole body with anger.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "This tea is not very hot. Madam Ning can hold it. If the cup falls, there is no second one."

  Madam Ning's brows condensed!

  Does this stinky girl know how to read minds? What is she thinking, why does she know everything? !

  Just now, she really wanted to deliberately pretend to be hot and pour tea on Madam Nangong, soak the white shirt on her chest with tea, so that she also made a big embarrassment. It is better to be ridiculed by someone.

  However, she had just come up with this idea, and she hadn't finished it properly before being broken by Su Luo.

  Seeing Madam Ning’s stiff figure, Madam Nangong felt annoyed in her heart! This Mrs. Ning, she actually dared to make this idea!

  However, now that Su Luo had been pierced, everyone's eyes were focused on her, she didn't dare to take any risks.

  Respectfully apologize to the tea: "Mrs. Nangong, please have tea."

  Mrs. Nangong raised her eyebrows: "What did you say, I didn't hear it."

  Madam Ning took a deep breath, tried her best to endure, and raised her voice a little, "Mrs. Nangong. Please drink tea."