3881-3900 Male God

Chapter 3881 Rising Dragon 4

  Su Luo covered her lips and smiled: "Madam knows that Xiaoke is in the huge treasury, and she doesn't need anything, just this fork?"

  "Why?" Madam Zhao was curious.

  Su Luo's eyes couldn't hide his smile: "Xiao Ke likes to eat barbecue the most, and this fork, Xiao Ke is not used as a weapon, but a fork for barbecue. Am I right?"

  Su Luo finally Half a sentence was said to Xiao Ke.

  Xiao Ke glanced at Su Luo awkwardly, but he still held the golden fork tightly, and was very precious in his arms.

  So Su Luo and Madam Zhao both laughed.

  Seeing this, Mrs. Zhao had nothing to say, after all, giving gifts to people like them.

  After thinking for a while, Mrs. Zhao took off an emperor green jade bracelet from her wrist and handed it to Su Luo: "My surname is Tang, but later I married my husband. This jade bracelet bears the mark of my Tang family. If you are in trouble, you can rely on this jade bracelet to ask for help from the Tang family. Don't worry, although the Tang family is not the four super family, nor the eight giants, but in the imperial capital, it also has a good reputation, as long as it is not too involved, it can be solved. The Tang family will definitely help you solve the problem."

  This is only the jade bracelet marked by the Tang family, which is the real gift that Mrs. Zhao wants to give. The amethyst and the golden fork in front are all extras in her eyes.

  Originally, Madam Zhao had never thought of giving this jade bracelet, but after only half an hour of contact, Madam Zhao was too fond of Su Fu, so she would repay this way.

  Su Luo held the jade bracelet, but was in a dilemma.

  In the end, she accepted it, after all, no one can say for the future.

  However, since Madam Zhao treated her so sincerely, she followed the favor and said something to Madam Zhao when she left.

  And when Madam Zhao heard Su Luo's words,

  she was stunned and dumbfounded... She didn't know when Su Luo left.

  After she reacted, she was busy asking Mother Zhao to find a pharmacist to pass the house! ! !

  And after Su Luo went out, he happened to run into Lord York. Lord York had already found out that Su Luo had saved his family Xiao Nian. At this moment, he hadn't said his thanks, and he saw Su Luo bowing his hand at him: " Lord York, congratulations."

  "Where do you come from?" Lord York was bluffed by Su Luo.

  "Of course it's a happy son." Su Luo smiled faintly.

  "Ah..." Lord York was stupid! ! !

  When the wife gave birth to Xiao Nian, didn't the alchemist said that he hurt his body. Isn't he afraid that this is the only son in this life? How could it be...

  When Lord York came back to his senses, Su Luo and the little cub had already left.

  As soon as Lord York and Mrs. Zhao met, the two of them were immersed in the joy of the beloved son, and they were all in a trance.

  When I finally got back to God in the evening and talked about Su Luo, Mr.Zhao was bluffed by Lord York: "What did you say?! She comes from the mysterious Su family, one of the four superfamily? Her account has There are more amethysts than the entire city of Meyer?"