5041-5060 Nangong San Master

Chapter 5041 Exciting 5

  "Then what are you doing?" Su Luo asked.

  Speaking of this, Tang Yalan's face was immediately serious: "By the way, Sister Su, I forgot to tell you a very important thing!"

  Su Luo felt that Tang Yalan was a good second. After talking for a long time, she hadn't said the most important thing yet.

  "Huh?" Su Luo had a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

  "Sister Su Luo, someone is investigating you. Sister Jun and I were almost taken away. Later, the deputy dean personally came forward to repel the enemy." Tang Yalan looked at Su Luo seriously, "The deputy dean wants Be careful of Leng's house, and the palace."

  Leng's house? The palace?

  In fact, Su Luo had anticipated this before, but she just didn't expect that these two families were so shameless, they would openly take action.

  The Imperial Academy is a copper and iron wall for ordinary people, but for the royal family or the Leng family, it is not a safe area. No wonder the vice-president sent Tang Yalan and Fei Junping here.

  Su Luo said: "You live with peace of mind, the Dragon and Phoenix clan is safer than anywhere else. Isn't it the Dragon and Phoenix clan? You don't need to be cautious. What it is like in the academy, it is also what it is here."

  How can it be casual! Tang Yalan and Fei Junping looked at Su Luo at the same time.

  This is the lofty Dragon and Phoenix tribe, the heart of the entire empire.

  If it wasn't for Su Luo's reason, they wouldn't be able to enter the gate at all, let alone live in the area closest to the core.

  Look, the girl who brought the tea is no worse than them in terms of strength, and the gardener who does rough work outside is no worse than them...

  Here I just met one on the road, that is, the major lieutenant colonel, maybe he is lucky. See the general officer.

  It can be said that one brick is coming down, nine out of ten are school-level officers, and the other is general-level.

  This is simply not the world they know.

  Tang Yalan and Fei Junping suddenly felt that they were so small.

  Such a horrible family, normal people come in, their legs and feet are trembling, but Su Luo is okay, in the Dragon and Phoenix clan, Mrs. Nangong loves her to love the house and Wu.

  They originally thought that Su Luo suddenly flew up to the branch and turned into a phoenix. Except for the second master of Nangong, everyone else would reject her.

  But after contacting them for a day, they deeply discovered... things turned out to be completely opposite!

  Mrs. Nangong doesn't need to say. The most difficult sister in the legend, the third Miss Nangong Jiayi, followed Su Luo like a little tail. She obeyed Su Luo's words, and he was too obedient. Have!

  How did Su Luo do it?

  Tang Yalan and Fei Junping looked at each other, and both felt that Su Luo was too divine.

  After taking Tang Yalan and Fei Jun safely, Su Luo returned to Xingluoyuan.

  Because of the relationship between Nangong Meteor, Nangong Liuyun will stay at home for some time, not only to accompany Su Luo, but also to guard Nangong Meteor.

  This was approved by Lord Nangong Mo Yuan.

  Su Luo didn't expect that saving Nangong Meteor would still have this benefit, so he was secretly happy.

  In the room, Nangong Liuyun was studying at the chessboard, and Su Luo leaned forward.

  "Open a game?" Nangong Liuyun raised his eyebrows slightly and smiled evilly.

  "I don't want to find abuse, so I won't come." Su Luo directly refused.

  Her brain was already good, and it improved a lot after incorporating the wisdom skull. There was no pressure to abuse others, but for Shang Nangong Liuyun... Su Luo chose to give up voluntarily.

  "By the way, whose spies are those two people, have you found out?" Su Luo was playing with chess pieces in his hand and asked Nangong Liuyun curiously.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5042 Exciting 6

  This kind of family secrets, logically speaking, Mrs. Nangong can't participate, but in the eyes of Nangong Liuyun, Su Luo is not only the future wife, but the one who can stand shoulder to shoulder with him people.

  Nangong Liuyun raised his beautiful eyes slightly, and hooked his fingers towards Su Luo.

  Su Luo gave him an angry look.

  But Nangong Liuyun was sitting with such an old god, leaning on the back of the wicker chair, playing with the sunspot slowly, his beautiful phoenix eyes slightly raised the end of his eyes, and the evil charm was full of evil.

  Su Luo smiled, sighed, walked behind him, obediently kneaded his shoulders, and waited on him.

  Nangong Liuyun closed his eyes leisurely, and said without hesitation: "Speaking of this, you have done a great job."

  "Oh?" Su Luo's eyes picked up slightly.

  Nangong Liuyun narrowed his eyes, and a chill flashed in his eyes: "Who would have thought that Leng's line was buried for so long? The first Nangong Haozhi who was pointed out by you was actually not the real Nangong Haozhi, really Nangong. Haozhi died when he was just born, and it is because he was replaced since birth, so the investigation is very difficult."

  Leng Jia has spent so much thought on Nangong Haozhi, and he can hardly find any flaws in the disguise. As a result...

  Su Luo just pointed his finger, Nangong Haozhi's hard work for so many years has been completely put into use.

  Therefore, when he met Su Luo, he was really out of luck.

  Su Luo also didn't expect that there was such a reason. After listening to it, his face was not very good, but he was naturally proud of it.

  As for the other Nangong Zhihu, he was pulled up by Nangong Haozhi with one hand, and Nangong Haozhi killed Nangong Zhihu's father and blamed Nangong Liuyun, saying that his father died because of Nangong Liuyun. So Nangong Zhihu has always hated Nangong Liuyun.

  In this way, he was lured into rebellion by Nangong Haozhi.

  Su Luo suddenly realized.

  No wonder, she just said, the dragon and phoenix clan's iron barrels are generally tight, how could there be such two spies? It turns out that he has been dropped since he was a child. What kind of grudges do you have?

  At this moment, Mrs. Nangong hurried in carrying her skirt.

  She saw Su Luo pinching her shoulders to Nangong Liuyun, frowned, and rushed to pull Su Luo over, staring at Nangong Liuyun with dissatisfaction: "What are you doing?!"

  Nangong Liuyun raised her eyebrows slightly: "Is there any problem?"

  Mrs. Nangong glared at Su Luo: "Look at you!"

  Su Luo was at a loss: "I...what's wrong..."

  She just helped Nangong Liuyun squeeze her shoulders, and didn't do anything special. The matter, Mrs. Nangong is so feudal?

  Before Su Luo finished thinking, Mrs. Nangong glared at Nangong Liuyun complainingly: "You are also true. If you want to pinch your shoulders, just find a girl. Is the hand of the girl pinching your shoulders for you?"

  Mrs. Nangong Holding Su Luo's lush white jade fingers to Nangong Liuyun, he repeatedly emphasized: "This is a pair of magical hands!"

  Su Luo: "..."

  Nangong Liuyun: "..." The

  two silently looked at each other. , All speechless.

  Nangong Liuyun felt even more that his mother seemed to be better to Su Luo than to himself... Suddenly there was a strange feeling.

  Regardless of his feelings, Mrs. Nangong took Su Luo and said boldly: "Go with Auntie, let's watch Xing'er, and don't wait for him."

  Then, when Su Luo was still in a daze, she just said Pulled away by Mrs. Nangong.

  (End of this chapter)