6261-6280 Parting with Nangong

Chapter 6261 Whereabouts 2

  click!

  The space storage bottle actually opened.

  It didn't shatter, and the devil was not dead.

  Nangong Liuyun raised the bottle and poured out all the contents.

  Hula la~

  In the Shura world, cultivators will definitely carry valuable things with them, because they firmly believe that people are in the storage of space, and no one can take away the things in the storage of space when people are alive.

  But who would know that a long, long time ago, when the Dragon and Phoenix tribe transferred their technology, they left a technical back door, and only those in power of the Dragon and Phoenix tribe have the right to know about this back door.

  In the Longfeng tribe, the old man Nangong had already decided on the position of the successor of Nangong Liuyun, so these things were taught to him early.

  According to the old man's words, since you have been selected as the successor of the Dragon and Phoenix clan, why not let you exercise your successor rights earlier?

  "Huh, no!" Su Luo pushed the contents of the space storage bottle aside, searched and searched, but still nothing.

  After Nangong Liuyun also probed, his deep eyes narrowed slightly.

  Because there really isn't.

  "What's the matter? Isn't Jiuyang Yichi in the hands of the Great Demon King? No, he has already been very obvious in the previous dialogue. It must be in his hands. No, I wake him up and ask." Su Luodou A basin of water from the purple lake splashed on the face of the great devil.

  The stunned big demon suddenly shuddered and slowly opened his eyes.

  "Ah! You two..." The Great Demon King was about to yell at Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun. Seeing a pile of things on the ground together, he fixed his eyes and was shocked: "Aren't these my darlings?" You...how did you open it?!" The

  great devil was frightened in an instant, his face turned pale, and in the mist, I don't know what the night is.

  Because what he saw before his eyes was so shocking, he had forgotten who he was when shocked.

  "Where is Jiuyang Yichi?" Su Luo asked directly.

  "What is Jiuyang Yichi? I haven't seen it before." The big devil pretended to be stupid.

  Nangong Liuyun squinted his eyes and squinted at the Great Demon King: "As early as three hundred years ago, when you were on the Biluo Mountain, you accidentally found Jiuyang Yichi." The

  Great Demon wanted to refute, but he turned to Nangong Liuyun. With those bright gazes that seemed to be everything, he couldn't say a word in a daze, so he could only look away sadly.

  "At that time, you got Jiuyang Yichi, brought back the Demon Race, and hid it in the Demon Race..." Nangong Liuyun's eyes kept staring at the Great Demon King, not letting off any expression on his face, so he was seeing He changed his mouth when he touched his eyebrows, "Oh, it's not hidden in the demon, but sent out."

  Second Young Master Nangong smiled slightly: "Where did it go? It's buried in the turbulence of space. Did you send it to the Demon Continent? Oh, it seems that it was sent to the Demon Continent." The

  Great Demon King stared at Nangong Liuyun, his fist tightly clenched!

  "Where did it go to the Demon Realm?" Su Luo approached the Great Demon with a smile, confidently observing the look on his face: "Given it to someone else? Oh, no, it was sent to your home? Oh, it was sent early. It's your home now, no wonder we can't find it."