5561-5580 Reversal

5561 Chapter 5561 Despair 3

  Wang Mu's words suddenly awakened Liang An and Zong Yubo who were in deep thought!

  They look back!

  Originally Manxi were their people, but in the blink of an eye there were only two of them left.

  Zong Yubo's eyes are straight!

  Liang An squeezed his fist on his side: "Su Luo, I just want to ask you one last question!"

  "What?" Su Luo smiled.

  "How did you poison it?" This is where Liang An is puzzled.

  "Oh, you said this?" Su Luo smiled faintly, "Are you guessing, I put the poison on the ivy, so the ivy you made is poisonous?"

  Liang An frowned and stared at Su Luo: " Isn't it?"

  Su Luo smiled and shook his head: "Yes, nor is it."

  "How to say?"

  "Remember when you came over the cliff, you had to pass through a grassy jungle?"

  Liang An's pupils shrank instantly!

  When people pass by, people must pull the grass away from both sides...

  "Could it be! You!" Liang An bitterly pointed at Su Luo, "You!"

  Su Luo smiled and nodded: " Take more insurance." Well~ and it seems that you are all fooled, it's really fun."

  Liang An: "You're so! You're so!"

  Su Luo looked at his bulging veins and thought it was funny, and said with a grin, "You are still me. Do it for you? Give you ten seconds to think about it."

  Liang An knew what Su Luo's words meant, and when he was still hesitating - a

  white light flashed in Su Luo's hand, and a dagger pierced Liang An's chest for the first time.

  "You!" Liang An was so angry that his heart suddenly stopped!

  Didn't you say that he should consider it?

  Su Luo's mouth was filled with a smile, "Let you commit suicide? Then I can't get the points?"

  Zong Yubo stared at Su Luo in horror. When he was about to commit suicide first, he was cut off by Su Luo. Head.

  So far, Huang Xun's team was wiped out by Su Luo.

  Mu Qing's ability to reverse defeat to Su Luo was numb.

  Wang Mu smiled happily: "Huang Xun finally killed. There are not many people left in the fourth grade now, right?"

  Su Luo took out the confidant and knows the enemy, took a look at it, and nodded: "The points have already surpassed the fourth grade. "

  Now the points of the two groups are 850 points for the fourth grade and 860 points for the third grade.

  "That is to say, there are still seventy people alive in the fourth grade!"

  "There are still one hundred and fifty people in the third grade!" A

  look of surprise appeared on Mu Qing's face: "In other words, during this period of time, The third grade students did not die, it proves that Xun Xingyu led them to evacuate safely!"

  Then everyone looked at Su Luo together: "Boss, what should we do next?"

  Su Luo did not speak, she just watched intently Frowning slightly at the confidant and enemy display mirror.

  what happened? Mu Qing looked at each other, puzzled.

  At this moment, Xun Xingyu would like to thank Su Luo for the tips.

  Several times they were almost caught up by the chasers behind, but when he opened the bag when he was in a desperate situation, he would always find that Su Luo had given him a clear path.

  With these few tips, Xun Xingyu was stunned by taking the group of third-year students to avoid the pursuit of the Yao Japanese Army Division and the Aurora Division.

  However, although the number of fourth graders is not as good as them, their strength and speed are indeed stronger than them.

  So - while

  Su Luo was concentrating, her communicator remembered.

  She picked up and listened to a few words, but only said one sentence: "I see."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5562 Despair 4

  and then hang up.

  Everyone looked at Su Luo's expression, and there seemed to be something wrong. What's wrong?

  Soon, Su Luo's communicator remembered again.

  Su Luo picked it up, listened to a few words intently, and then hung up.

  Everyone looked at Su Luo in confusion.

  Not only Wang Mu, but also the people off the screen, they looked at Su Luo puzzled at this moment.

  What's wrong?

  What happened?

  Su Luo showed them the mirror of knowing himself and knowing the enemy.

  "Oh my God!"

  "How could this happen!"

  "Suddenly what happened!"

  I saw the number of hunting points in the fourth grade above is rising frantically!

  This number of points represents the death toll in the third grade!

  It's up!

  Mu Qing's tears were about to come out, and she kept muttering to herself: "How...how...Let's go and save them! Go and help!"

  Mu Qing said as she rushed forward.

  Wang Mu grabbed her hand and said, "Calm down! We used to be useless!"

  "Are they just watching them being killed by hunters? Can't we do anything?!" Mu Qing roared at Wang Mu!

  Wang Mu was also very angry, angry, and helpless, but he still held onto Mu Qing tightly to prevent her from causing trouble to Su Luo.

  Because he knew very well that Su Luo needed enough time and space for her to make the most correct judgment.

  Wang Mu calmly explained to Mu Qing: "How long did we spend all the way here before? How long did Xun Xingyu take the classmates all the way to the south? Let's turn back now, let's not say whether we can kill the Yaori army and the others. , We can't keep up with time alone!"

  "Aren't we just so indifferent? So many classmates! So many points!" Mu Qing cried.

  Everyone was silent...

  and Su Luo had been staring at the confidant display mirror.

  Watching the fourth grade points increase a little bit.

  Nine hundred, nine hundred and ten... nine hundred and fifty, nine hundred and sixty... nine hundred and seventy, nine hundred and eighty!

  Finally, the group points for the fourth grade stayed at nine hundred and ninety points!

  In other words, there are only ten people left in the entire third grade.

  And Su Luo accounted for four here.

  There was deathly silence all around.

  Everyone became desperate.

  There are still seventy people in the third grade, and there are only ten of them...How will this battle be fought?

  Is there any chance of winning in the third grade? It's impossible.

  Su Luo's heart sank a little bit.

  "Are we going to lose?" Mu Qing's voice was filled with tears.

  It was a good situation, but in less than ten minutes, it suddenly became so bad.

  Everyone looked at Su Luo: Are you going to give up? Is it necessary for this game to continue?

  The onlookers outside the screen sighed deeply at this moment.

  "Oh, it's over... it's over..."

  "I thought I would have a little chance to win in the third grade, but now it seems that it is absolutely impossible."

  "Yeah, let's go, let's go, don't watch ..."

  Many people are ready to leave.

  In the conference room, leader Li has shown his triumphant laughter.

  And the despair in Teacher Meiyan's eyes was icy cold light.

  She is holding a dagger in her hand!

  She can't kill the leader, but if she must be forced to be his concubine, then she might as well kill herself!

  No one noticed this move by Teacher Meiyan.

  (End of this chapter)