5900-5920 Proposing Su Luo

Chapter 5900 The Second Younger of Nangong 6

  Sheng Yaori scratched his head inexplicably, why does his IQ need to be sympathized? Obviously he considered Su Luo comprehensively.

  Tang Guo looked at Su Luo walking towards Nangong Liuyun, her mouth wide open in surprise!

  Mu Jiguang's eyes widened too!

  Sheng Yaori is even worse!

  He muttered: "I also said that Su Lao Hui is an exception. I didn't expect that she would also like Nangong Second Young Master. Alas, the woman in this world, who else can escape from the Nangong Second Young Master's claws? I don't know that Su Lao is in the past. , How will I be slapped in the face, I really don't dare to see..."

  Sheng Yaori really couldn't bear to watch Su Luo get embarrassed, so he turned his face deliberately.

  but!

  "Look, look!" Mu Jiguang grabbed Sheng Yaori!

  "What are

  you doing!" "Look at Boss Su!" Mu Jiguang was extremely irritated, and he squeezed Sheng Yaori's chin and turned his gaze away.

  When Sheng Yaori saw this scene before him, he almost went blind!

  He, what did he see?

  The lonely, arrogant, noble and noble Quan Shao suddenly jumped off his horse when Su Luo walked over.

  With this jump, the hundred people behind him all dismounted and held Shenluxian Wuhua forward.

  Oh my god! These are all young and promising officers with high power in the army! People who are usually respected everywhere, but now they are all decorations, all are backgrounds!

  At the front of the team, the second master of Nangong wore a black cloak, hunting for wind.

  He is holding the Shenluxian fog flower, and his body is straight, which is indescribable from the back.

  He strolled towards Su Luo.

  And Su Luo also walked towards him.

  The two people face each other, and they only see each other, as if all the people around have become a backdrop.

  Su Luo didn't expect that Nangong Liuyun would come to greet him. She even didn't call the phone to tell him because she was afraid of disturbing him.

  Su Luo remembered that he was talking about going to the Asura Realm, and it was at least several years since the Asura Realm had been there, so Su Luo didn't expect to see him so soon after coming out this time.

  "You..." Su Luo Shuiling looked at him with her eyes.

  The corner of Nangong Liuyun's mouth raised an arc, and he suddenly knelt down on one knee: "Su Luo, are you willing to marry me?"

  Directly, simply, directly!

  Su Luo was stunned on the spot, and there was already a boiling sound around!

  "Oh my God!"

  "Ah!"

  "God of the amount!"

  "Have I heard me wrong!!!"

  "The Second Young Master of Nangong is proposing to Su Luo! Proposing! He is proposing ah ah ah ah!!! "

  Everyone present is excited! It's all boiling! Also collapsed!

  Because this thing is too scary, okay? ! That's no one else, that's the second master of Nangong, the successor of the Dragon and Phoenix clan in the first family of the imperial capital!