4661-4680 Misunderstanding Solved

Chapter 4661 Young Master 7

  Su Luo said angrily: "Who hasn't suffered a lot from practicing to this level?"

  Before Chu San could speak, Su Luo had already stepped onto the ladder.

  When Su Luo stepped on it, he suddenly felt that a strange change had taken place in his body.

  The body that was originally light suddenly became heavy, just like a body that had never been cultivated.

  Su Luo tried to transport the aura, but she found that Xi Lingshan really suppressed the aura. Now she is just an ordinary human without aura.

  Su Luo looked up.

  Such a long ladder, soaring into the sky, there is no end in sight... Climbing with a human body is indeed a kind of exercise to the limit of the body.

  Su Luo knew that Nangong Liuyun was behind, and she didn't want to meet Nangong Liuyun, she was afraid that she could not help quarreling with him.

  Purple roses or something, really enough!

  Therefore, Su Luo immediately stepped forward and climbed up quickly.

  Seeing Su Luo's speed, Chu Sanyi suddenly looked worried: "Su Luo, slow down, adjust your breathing, and control the rhythm and speed, otherwise you will be fast in front, and you will not be able to support it at all."

  Su Luo did not look back, but just lifted his head. Raising her hand, waved to Chu San, indicating that she knew it.

  Chu San saw Su Luo doing this, and couldn't help looking at Nangong Liuyun: "I thought the second young master of Nangong had a chance to win everything. It turned out that there were times when it was uncertain, and it got worse and worse."

  Nangong Liuyun contemptuously. Glancing at him: "Let's watch."

  "Do you have a way?" Chu San asked curiously.

  "Before returning to the imperial capital, this misunderstanding must be resolved." Nangong Liuyun seemed to be talking to Chu San, and he seemed to be talking to him.

  "Then I am really looking forward to it, and I will work hard to try to marry home as soon as possible, so as not to be missed by others." Chu San hinted.

  And this other person is exactly Leng Qi, Nangong Liuyun's old opponent.

  The Second Young Master Nangong smiled slightly and did not speak.

  In order to get rid of Nangong Liuyun, Su Luo accelerated his feet and rushed upwards quickly.

  Without aura at the moment, she is just an ordinary person.

  It was like a long-distance running. At the beginning, you ran too hard, but couldn't keep up with the rhythm afterwards. This is also the case for Su Luo now.

  She did get rid of a large group of people behind, but she was also exhausted by herself.

  Su Luo could sit on the steps to rest, but she wanted to avoid Nangong Liuyun, so she saw a fork in the road beside the stone steps, so Su Luo walked in along the fork, and after walking several hundred meters, she looked for something. Rest in a quiet and shaded place, leaning on a big tree.

  Chu San's group only acted as Su Luo climbing up, so they didn't notice the roadside.

  Keep walking, walking, and finally everyone is tired, so they sit down and rest.