3301-3320 Crushing

Chapter 3301 Chapter 3313 Provocation 5

  She demonstrated while cooperating with the explanation: "Up to now, there are three places for sale in the general area, this, this, and this."

  Girl Yun clicked on the picture, and Su Luo could see it intuitively. To the inside and outside of these three houses, and the surrounding environment.

  The houses in the ordinary district are very simple apartment buildings. In a very tall building, each floor is divided into ten households, so the area allocated to each household is extremely small, only one hundred square meters.

  For cultivators, this one hundred square meters is too small, and cultivation can not be carried out, so it is reluctant to call it a snail dwelling.

  Those who live in ordinary areas are generally aboriginals in the city, or ordinary people like waiters.

  However, the price in the general area is not low, the worst is 3 million green crystals, and the high is 5 million.

  Looking at Su Luo's face, Miss Yun saw that she was not interested in the ordinary area, so she smiled and opened the high-end area, and explained: "There are two houses for sale in the high-end area, one near the lake and the other near the mountain."

  Residents in high-end districts are generally born by Kuroba. Because its price is not low. The figures shown in the picture are 20 million and 30 million respectively.

  Girl Yun said to Su Luo, "The rest of the house in Linhu is good, but the surrounding area is a little damp, which is not good for the cultivation of the fire element. This place in Linshan is pretty good in all aspects."

  Girl Yun felt, two. At a price of 30 million, they should be able to afford it.

  Su Luo said faintly: "Look at the elite area again."

  "There is only one house in the elite area, and this location is in a good location. It is less than 100 kilometers away from the God of War statue. It can be bathed in the light of the God of War statue, which is very useful for cultivation. It's good, but the price is also expensive, and it needs 80 million green crystals."

  At this moment, Li Dong's jaw was about to fall.

  He thinks Miss Su’s heart quality is really good. She obviously has only seven million green crystals when she is full of cards. She has spent one million before, but now there are only six million left. She is actually watching eight. A house of millions of green crystals!

  "Could it be that this house can still be paid in installments?" Li Dong said what was in his heart.

  "Puff!" Qin Fang laughed out loud, and then the group of people behind him also laughed wildly, laughing forward and backward.

  "Pay in installments? Hahahahaha, this is the funniest joke I've heard in the last hundred years, hahahahahaha—"

  Girl Yun also gave Su Luo a slightly embarrassed look, and said with a smile:" The house in Skyfire City is very popular. If you

  don’t pay attention, you will be robbed, so installment payment..." Su Luo waved his hand: "There is no such thing as installment payment. This elite area is too far away from the God of War statue, and Is it closer?"

  Seeing Su Luo turning a blind eye to 80 million Green Crystal, Miss Yun said with a smile: "There is one place, but you can only see it through the Nine Heavens, but—

  " But on the Nine Heavens, you must get the five stars of Black Feather, this girl, you don't even qualify for Black Feather, right?" A cold voice came out from the diagonal thorn.