5701-5720 Righteous words

Chapter 5701 Return 4

  They don't go!

  Sheng Yaori was really angry!

  "You... good, very good!" Sheng Yaori snorted coldly, "a group of white-eyed wolves, don't expect me to come to rescue you in the future! Go!"

  Sheng Yaori turned his head and left!

  Mu Jiguang, Yu Jinge, and Tang Guo glanced at each other and followed along.

  The deputy head is the most tangled.

  He wanted to stay, but he didn't have a chance to catch the crystal nucleus if he stayed.

  He wanted to leave, but he was afraid that there would be a chance to catch the crystal nucleus after he left.

  His players are all looking at him now, waiting for him to make a decision.

  Go or not?

  go! If you don't leave, just wait to offend Sheng Yaori! How can you complain if you don't leave? !

  The deputy head led his team and quickly caught up.

  In the cave, Su Luo originally thought Taxue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast would express something. After all, this was its domain. Even if it was in retreat, external affairs could not escape its control.

  However, to everyone's surprise, Sheng Yaori brought a group of people to come and go freely.

  We... just left.

  Ta Xue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast did not even hum.

  Could it be that what happened to Taxue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast? Su Luo touched his chin, lost in thought.

  After Zhan Sui quickly left with Sheng Yaori and came to a safe place, he sighed: "Head, miscalculation! This is really a miscalculation."

  Sheng Yaori glanced at him coldly.

  Zhan Sui smiled bitterly: "Even if you want to chase Hu Zeyan and the others out, you have to wait for them to turn in the crystal core. Isn't it a waste of money for them?"

  "The crystal core?" Sheng Yaori puzzled, the other three people Also puzzled.

  Zhan Sui smiled bitterly and told them what had happened before.

  "What? Grab the crystal nucleus? Grab one every day? And the value of each crystal nucleus is more than 10,000 points?"

  Even though Sheng Yaori was so knowledgeable, he was the first time he heard such an incredible thing.

  Zhan Sui smiled bitterly: "Isn't it? Every one of them has a pile of crystal nuclei in his hands. Everyone is a rich man."

  Zhan Sui can lie, but 50 of his men say so. I can't leave it.

  "No wonder! One by one didn't want to leave with us, it turned out that it was because of the crystal core!" Sheng Yaori understood it all at this moment. After understanding, he sneered, "Seeing the crystal core eyes open, do they have the fate to take it? "

  animal husbandry Aurora also sneered and shook his head:." Taxuewuhen marjoram Tengyun beast is the most stingy However, the reason for them to grab a handful every day, it is estimated that they play it funny, waiting for a special day attack it, "

  deputy group The leader was bluffed: "Is it true?"

  Yu Jinge frowned, Tang Guo shook his head mockingly: "Isn't it? They are dying for money, right? Stupid!" The