5961-5980 Nangong's girlfriend?

Chapter 5961 Meet 1

  If Su Luo knew that Dean Zhao had been paying attention to her every move since she started the portal, she didn't know how she would feel, or she might just ignore it.

  Su Luo finally entered Dean Zhao's door.

  Su Luo originally thought that Dean Zhao would be a serious and rigid old man, but when she saw Dean Zhao, she was still slightly startled. This old man didn't look as serious as in the legend.

  Dean Zhao must be serious to others, but how could he be serious to Su Luo? Not to mention Su Luo's own talent and strength, but Nangong Second Young Master knelt down on one knee to propose and was rejected by this girl. It was obvious that this girl was definitely not a waiting person. How could Dean Zhao dare to look down upon it?

  It was precisely because of that incident that Dean Zhao was very polite to Su Luo.

  "Come on, sit down." Dean Zhao told Su Luo to sit down and talk.

  There are a lot of people outside.

  Some lie at the door, some stick to the window, some lie on the roof, and some climb onto the tree.

  Everyone wanted to know how the serious Dean Zhao would tell Su Luo.

  You know, every person who enters the fifth grade will be given a lecture by Dean Zhao, who can't survive or die, this is the fifth grade tradition!

  So everyone looked at it with relish and looked forward to it.

  However, the first thing Dean Zhao did was to let Su Luo sit down.

  Sit down? A fifth-grade student is actually qualified to sit down in front of Dean Zhao? Are you kidding me?

  However, Su Luo sat down... still sitting at ease.

  The second thing, Dean Zhao actually poured a cup of tea for Su Luo himself.

  Personally, poured, a cup of tea? !

  This is terrible, okay? !

  Who is Dean Zhao?

  He is the dean of the third campus in the fifth and sixth grade, and at the same time, he is also the deputy dean of the Imperial College.

  It is the deputy dean of the entire Imperial College, not the deputy dean of the campus. What kind of status does this represent?

  This status means that he is in charge of the usual affairs of the Imperial Academy, because the real Dean of the Imperial Academy, he has been in retreat all the time...mysterious.

  At the same time, he still belongs to the royal family...

  Such a Vice President Zhao, is he so kind to Su Luo? !

  Why? !

  Even if Su Luo has good talent and strength, even if she skips a series of levels, she should receive special treatment from the Imperial Academy, but her status is different!

  Everyone looked at Dean Zhao puzzled.

  Su Luo didn't know the series of identities behind Dean Zhao. Seeing Dean Zhao pouring tea for her, Su Luo accepted it frankly, and was not flattered at all.

  When Su Luo saw a few tea leaves emerging from the white porcelain teacup, she suddenly smiled.

  "Master Shu is really willing." Su Luo smiled and shook his head.