4541-4560 Counterattack

Chapter 4541 Succeeded 6

  He said in a comforting tone: "Many people of the whole clan live by the Shen Wuzong. Li Fan can swallow and follow Li Wenjue. Obviously he belongs to this kind of person. Only he is dead and dead. The closer to Li Wenjue’s death, the safer his family will be."

  Su Luo: "..."

  Leng Qishao looked at Su Luo with deep eyes, but still sighed: "You girl..."

  Originally Leng Qishao had already done Su Luo begging him to kill Li Fan, and then he proudly rejected such a hypothetical scene, but the development of the matter was beyond Leng Qishao's expectation.

  He did not expect that Su Luo would rely on her own strength to force Li Fan to death!

  Leng Qishao had seen it when Su Luo was poisoning in the handsome camp before, but Leng Qishao hadn't noticed that Su Luo was poisoning in the corner of the hall just now.

  If this girl wants to deal with him... Leng Qishao's heart tightened.

  Because he found that Su Luo's poisoning was impossible to guard against, even he was a little unconfident that he could avoid it completely.

  This girl... once again surprised him.

  With the contact during this period of time, Leng Qishao's impression of Su Luo became more and more profound, because Su Luo surprised him time and time again.

  "The people of Shen Wuzong are coming over, it shouldn't be too late, now we must leave immediately." Leng Qishao stared at Su Luo closely, with unprecedented seriousness and seriousness.

  Although he very much hopes to stay with Su Luo for a while, but now the situation does not allow him to be self-willed.

  Su Luo nodded.

  When they heard that they could return to the imperial capital, Xin Yihao and Tue Fei let out a heavy breath.

  The two of them worked so hard before, isn't it just to return to the imperial capital early and live a normal life? I'm fine now, and I can finally go back. Congratulations!

  Leng Qishao looked at the time and took out the empty positioning bead.

  Half of Leng Qishao's air-breaking positioning beads were displayed, and a faintly confined space appeared in front of everyone.

  Everyone is happy!

  I can finally go back!

  However, at this moment, the originally faintly visible confined space suddenly disappeared!

  What's up? !

  Su Luo's eyes suddenly widened and looked at Leng Qishao suspiciously.

  At this moment, Leng Qishao's face was dark, serious and sharp.

  "Leng Yunjing?" Su Luo suddenly had a very bad premonition.

  Leng Qi furrowed his brows deeply: "Po Kong positioning beads can't be used."

  "Why?" Su Luo suddenly became stunned.

  You know, her mission is only one and a half months at most, and returning to the imperial capital from here, if you don't take the shortcut of spatial turbulence, and go directly outside, it won't work after 50 years!

  Could it be that she finally got the first level of Li Wenjue's hard work, but failed because the mission expired... Su Luo would really vomit blood!