3921-3940 Nangong Liuyun

Chapter 3921 Gong Er 3

  The future and glory of the Nangong clan are now pinned on Nangong Liuyun alone!

  Even, the family has already decided that after ten thousand years, the patriarch of the Dragon and Phoenix family will be inherited by Nangong Liuyun!

  Therefore, you can imagine how precious Nangong Second Young Master is now.

  However, Nangong Liuyun didn't react much to his Jingui's blood.

  No one can change what he decided, so Nangong Liuyun is now on his way to the sea of ​​clouds.

  Su Luo went from west to east, and Nangong Liuyun went from east to west...I don't know if these two people will meet on the road, it depends on the fate of each other.

  And at this moment, what Su Luo and the three had been on board the Shenglong was like a fish in the water.

  You know, other people don't have seafood to eat, and their space can't have an insurance function, so after the Thang Long ship finished providing meals, many people's eyes turned green when they were hungry.

  Although they also brought the staple food that can be stored for many years, such as flour and rice, they can't cook... and even if they do, where can they eat the dry food?

  The Qi Yimeng has been very unhappy recently.

  Things should start from half a month ago.

  Half a month ago, when Su Luo and Tang Yaran were strolling on the deck, they met Gu Xinyang. Gu Xinyang was very triumphant. If they had a tail, they must have been uplifted.

  Because Jiuyitang went down to the silkworm silk net in the first two times, it caught some seafood, not only earned amethyst, but also became famous, faintly having the posture of the strongest team among the new students.

  Gu Xinyang was proud of her relationship with Jiuyitang, so when she saw Su Luo and Tang Yalan again, she triumphantly forgot who she was, and ridiculed Su Luo a few words.

  Su Luo dismissed her as a dog barking, but Tang Yalan was so angry that she quarreled with her on the spot and almost got into a fight.

  Later, it was Su Luo who pulled Tang Yalan away, and it was considered that the turmoil was temporarily calmed down.

  Gu Xinyang thought that Su

  Luo was embarrassed , and sneered at her back: "Su Luo! Why do you still have the face to stay on this boat? If I were you, I must have jumped into the sea of ​​clouds early!" Tang Yalan was almost mad. Up!

  Is her sister Su able to go down to the sea of ​​clouds freely, you Gu Xin Yang Neng? Can you Jiuyitang?

  They eat a variety of fresh seafood every day, you Gu Xin Yang Neng? Can you Jiuyitang?

  Tang Yalan had more things to show off, but because of Su Luo's low profile, she almost suffocated herself from internal injuries, and finally could only stare at Gu Xinyang viciously.

  At this time, Su Luo turned his head and sneered at Gu Xinyang: "Just because you can rely on Jiuyitang, and because Jiuyitang can catch seafood, you are so proud?"

  Gu Xinyang looked up proudly. Pointy chin: "I'm proud, how? If you have the ability, you can rely on Jiuyitang!"

  Su Luochao Gu Xinyang left a charming smile: "I know."

  After finishing speaking, she pulled it. Tang Yalan calmly turned and left.

  Su Luo was originally beautiful to the extreme, not to mention that he deliberately smiled to charm sentient beings. As a result, Gu Xinyang really began to worry...