4821-4840 Dispute

Chapter 4821 Leading the way 2

  Under such stare, if Su Luo is still moving, then she is definitely going to end in a different place.

  A faint smile appeared at the corner of Su Luo's mouth.

  Master Zong stared at her coldly: "You can do it!"

  She glanced at him carelessly, spreading her hands: "The problem is that there is a broken half of the blood flame gu flower inside. If you don't take it out, this complete blood The flame gu flower can't be inserted at all."

  Lord Goku's face suddenly darkened.

  Evil Shura's complexion is also ugly.

  This girl is too tight! Don't you just open the door, so many things!

  Just when the two adults were about to turn their faces, Su Luo chuckles and laughed: "Oh, why are your faces so ugly? I didn't ask you to do it again, really."

  Su Luo's palm was pressed against Lock Heart.

  Because the blood flame gu flower had been refined by her before, it was still under her command.

  Su Luo's palm seemed to have an invisible suction force, and moved the blood flame gu flower out by inch. Finally, half of the blood flame gu flower was taken out by Su Luo.

  Su Luo said angrily: "Look, how easy it is, as for the black face?" Lord

  Got snorted coldly.

  Xie Xiuluo simply ignored Su Luo.

  After the previous incident, they thought that they would have to repair it for ten and a half months, and of course their face would be unsightly. Dare to love this girl knows everything, just deliberately angered them.

  Isn't it just a sentence? As for the anger for so long?

  This girl is really big.

  After waiting for so long outside the door, he finally opened the gate of Biyu Immortal Mansion.

  This door is a hundred meters high, and when it opens, it makes a clattering sound, and the picture that it unfolds is very magnificent.

  However, as soon as the door opened, Su Luo felt something was wrong!

  Because the little black cat was very excited.

  "Poisonous!" The little black cat's eyes jumped with excitement.

  Recently, the little black cat followed Su Luo, and it was like a duck in water. Some time ago, Su Luo just gave it the toxin taken out from Lin Ruoyu.

  It woke up after falling asleep for a while, its strength skyrocketed suddenly, and now its strength was no less than that of Su Luo.

  Sometimes Su Luo really envied the little black cat.

  There is no need to practice, she only needs to absorb poison, lethargic, absorb poison, lethargic, the speed of her strength soaring, she can't even catch up.

  At this moment, as soon as the door was opened, the little black cat burst out of his head excitedly, took a deep breath, then closed his eyes, and let out a suffocating breath slowly and enjoyably.

  Su Luo: "..."

  This picture really resembles the addicts Su Luo had seen in his previous life.

  Addicts will be banned, and the little black cat absorbs poison, which is of great benefit to its body. The more poisonous thing, the faster its strength soars, and the faster its strength, the stronger its doom power.

  However, the little black cat can take drugs, but Su Luo can't, so she subconsciously covered her mouth and nose with a wet handkerchief soaked in high-grade Tianlingshui.

  At this moment, she subconsciously swooped towards the left position!

  Some people rushed in, and some retreated, but at this moment, the bronze door slammed shut, and everyone was locked inside.

  Su Luo at this moment suddenly had a very strange discovery.

  In this world of Xianfu, there is a vast expanse of whiteness all around, like foggy, with very low visibility, and because the air contains toxic smoke, the tears of the choking people are about to come down, and they can't open their eyes at all.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4822 Leading the way 3

  However, Su Luo discovered that the place where she was standing was actually non-toxic, as if she was safe as soon as she came in.

  Su Luo walked along this weird space, and she found that it was a long strip of space similar to a pipe.

  Tolerance only allows one person to stand. It is long and has not been measured, so I don't know yet.

  Once entering this long duct space, the mist and poisonous gas seemed to be completely isolated to the outside.

  Su Luo's gravitational space couldn't do this, but this long pipe did it.

  Su Luo stood there, raised his eyes and looked up, and saw that Lord Qi's subordinates and the subordinates brought by Xie Shuluo were completely messed up, running, screaming in pain.

  And because of running, blood circulation speeds up, speeding up the refining of toxins, so the faster the poisoning speed.

  Master Zhu was also among them, but he seemed to be looking for something, measuring with his feet.

  Master Zun noticed a line of sight stuck to his back, he suddenly raised his head and looked in that direction!

  Then he saw Su Luo!

  Su Luo wears a plain skirt with a fairy-like figure and jade bones, standing in style.

  She didn't cover her nose, nor held her breath, she just stood there indifferently, watching everyone running around the yard like fools...

  How fast Master Zong reacted!

  He knew more than others, so he knew that there were such things as long pipes, so he had been looking for shelter after coming in.

  But he was almost irritated when he looked around and couldn't find it. As a result, when he opened his eyes, Su Luo stood there gracefully.

  Master Z immediately flew towards Su Luo.

  In the next moment, he stood beside Su Luo.

  "It turned out to be here!" Master Zun was overjoyed!

  He was about to greet his people, but found that the evil Shura who had been paying attention to him raised his arms and said, "All the people of the crab clan come with me! Hurry up!" In

  an instant!

  All the crabs rushed towards the long duct space.

  Su Luo felt a little regretful at this moment. She had known that she had ran away without studying when she discovered the long pipe just now, but now it's better to expose her first place to find shelter. She couldn't run even if she wanted to.

  Sure enough, Master Zun didn't know where to find a black shackle, and when Su Luo did not resist, he slapped Su Luo on!

  And on the other end of the shackles, Master Zhu roasted his own hands.

  Su Luo was angry: "What are you doing?!"

  Master Qi smiled coldly: "Little girl, fortunately I didn't kill you before, otherwise, I would regret it now."

  Su Luo sneered: "I don't know you. What are you talking about."   Master Zong stared at Su Luo coldly: "I

  didn't expect that you would really look for herbs. It seems that you have found the treasure this time."

Su Luo snorted: "I found the treasure, and you will still bring me back to me. You are handcuffed?"

  Master Zong glanced at the eager Xie Shura, and said, "It is precisely because I found the treasure that I handcuffed you. Otherwise, what should I do if someone else snatches it?"

  In this Biyu Immortal Mansion, the most difficult It was poisonous gas, and Su Luo was the first to find a shelter, which was enough to show that her path-finding skills were better than others, perhaps this was the function endowed by the blood flame gu.

  "What the hell is going on with this long pipe space?" Su Luo glared at the black shackles on his hands.

  Even now, Master Zeng didn't lie to her, because he didn't tell the matter, Xie Shulu would also openly tell it, so it's better for him to be a good person.

  Master Zong said: "Biyu Great God has another alias, he is called Poison God. He was once a great figure in the alchemist's palace."

  (End of this chapter)