3401-3420 Sending Maid

Chapter 3401 Sending a maid 3

  Lord Nangong was very satisfied, and helped Su Luo get her skirt on.

  Su Luo stared angrily, but at this time, Su Luo's anger seemed to Nangong Liuyun to wink like silk.

  Nangong Liuyun exhaled in her ear: "Don't worry, your husband will be yours all night."

  Su Luo was angry and annoyed, and stepped on Nangong Liuyun's feet hard.

  However, how fast is Nangong Liuyun's instinctive response? Su Luo hadn't stepped on it, he had already avoided, so Su Luo's feet stepped on the ground forcefully, only a bang was heard, and the whole villa shook.

  Su Luo was stupid.

  Li Dong heard the sound and ran over: "Master, what's the matter? What's the matter?"

  "It's okay! Don't come in!" Su Luo stared at Nangong Liuyun bitterly, gritted his teeth!

  Nangong Liuyun squinted his eyes and smiled slyly than a fox!

  Li Dong stopped, but did not leave, and said at the door: "Master, there are many people outside asking for a visit. The eight great families have come to four houses, and there are some other guests. These gifts..."

  Su Luo couldn't help but be grateful that he accepted it. Li Dong, otherwise, let her deal with these things, it's really a big one.

  Su Luo thought for a while, and said, "Reject the gift, but if they have to put it down and people run away, they might as well take it in. Don't let it go."

  Li Dong agreed, and then ran away. .

  "I'll go out and take a look." A chill suddenly flashed in Nangong Liuyun's eyes, but after a flash, Su Luo didn't catch it.

  Nangong Liuyun went out and never came back.

  Su Luo waited and didn't wait to come back, the golden-eyed jade snow curly lion meat that was waiting was almost cold.

  Li Dong came in.

  Su Luo quickly asked him, "Where is Nangong Liuyun?"

  Li Dong glanced at Su Luo secretly, his mouth closed, only shaking his head.

  Su Luo immediately felt something was wrong when he saw the situation. She stood up with a loud cry and stared at Li Dong: "Say!"

  "Uh..." Li Dong hesitated to say something .

  "Don't tell me, I'll see it myself!" Su Luo Lisuo turned around and was about to go out.

  "Master, you still don't want to go out..." Li Dong stopped in front of Su Luo.

  "What the hell is going on?" Su Luo's patience was very limited.

  "Uh... Master, some families outside have sent gifts over..."

  "Yeah." Su Luo motioned for him to continue.

  Li Dong grasped Hounaoshan: "Some gifts are dead, but some gifts...she is alive."

  "Huh?" Su Luo's eyes were sharp as a snow sword!

  "That's... the housekeeper of Lord City Lord's house sent two lively beauties over and said that they were to warm the bed for Lord Nangong to serve as a maid." Li Dong kept breathing and said everything. come out.

  Warm the bed? Red sleeves add fragrance? As a maid?

  Su Luo's face turned black on the spot, but she smiled immediately. She didn't believe that Nangong Liuyun would accept the two unconscious maids.

  Then at this moment, Nangong Liuyun came in, with two girls behind him.

  These two girls... Su Luo's eyes sank slightly, and a coldness flashed under his eyes.

  "Girl Su is polite." The two girls greeted Su Luo with a grin.

  Nangong Liuyun left a sentence for Su Luo: "I'll go to the city lord's mansion, and you will take care of these two people."

  After speaking, Nangong Liuyun patted Su Luo's head, turned and left, walking hurriedly, which seemed to be really very real. anxious.

  Su Luo stared at Nangong Liuyun's back, his eyes burning almost burning a hole in his back.

  (End of this chapter)

 3402

  silly resolveWithNewModules@gmail.com What does it mean? And these two girls, she actually met each other.

  One is Liu Yueer, and the other is Shui Siqi.

  The strength of these two people is above her!

  After Nangong Liuyun left, Liu Yueer smiled faintly at Su Luo: "Miss Su, oh no, sister, I have to ask my sister to take care of her in the future."

  Compared with Liu Yueer, Shui Siqi appeared arrogant and rude. Up.

  "Su Luo, you are a Transfiguration One Star, and we are all Transfiguration Three-Stars. According to the rules of the spirit world, you should kneel and pour tea at us." Shui Siqi glanced at Su Luo disdainfully, "But what? , Seeing that you were the first to follow Lord Nangong, I reluctantly call you sister, and you don't want to be shameless."

  Shui Siqi said this rather rudely.

  At this time, the little black cat silently jumped to Su Luo's left shoulder.

  The little black cat turned five stars and completely despised these two women.

  Mr. Black Cat's colorful Liuli eyes stared at the two women indifferently, and waited for Su Luo's order to tear the two women to pieces.

  Not only the little black cat, but the little dragon that transformed into a three-star also appeared on Su Luo's right shoulder.

  The little dragon seems to feel Su Luo's situation. At this moment, it has a serious face and stares at the two women fiercely. It looks like a dragon. If the little dragon sees it, his mother should be very pleased. .

  The small black cat on the left, the dragon on the right, and two small guardians. Although they are small, the bursting power is shocking!

  Liu Yueer and Shui Siqi looked at each other, not daring to take a step beyond Lei Chi.

  Su Luo's hands were around his arms, and he coldly watched these two uninvited guests coming in grandiosely and self-righteously.

  Su Luo glanced at Li Dong.

  Li Dong's face was crying: "It was delivered by Lord City Lord's butler, Lord Nangong said to accept it first... Master, you see?"

  According to Su Luo's original intention, he was to fork out the person directly, but Nangong Liuyun actually accepted it. ...

  But these two women couldn't pass the test of Black Feather, and they were thinking about her Nangong, but they were really capable of making people go the way of Lord Santos, and it was hard to refuse.

  Su Luo snorted coldly: "What is there to live?"

  What is to live? Li Dong thought of a way, he said: "The golden-eyed jade snow curly lion still has a big piece of meat without a piece of meat. Lord Nangong asked to pick it up, saying that the master would like it."

  "Take them to work." Su Luo waved his hand and commanded.

  These two beauties are charming, beautiful and lively, if they take the initiative to rub Nangong Liuyun... Su Luo's face will be blackened just thinking about it.

  At this time, Shui Siqi was not happy for the first time: "What? Tell us to marinate meat? This won't work!"

  Liu Yueer also wrinkled her delicate eyebrows: "Sister, we came from the city lord's mansion. You violated us like this. , What do you ask Lord City Lord and Lord Nangong to think?"

  Liu Yueer's voice was gentle and soft, delicate and weak, but what he said was full of threats.

  Shui Siqi with hands on hips: "Yes! You are not afraid of Lord Nangong being angry? You are not afraid to offend Lord City Lord?"

  "You will be angry when you are angry, and you will be offended when you offend, so what?" Su Luo's current mood can't be called at all. Well, she followed the little dragons and little black cats, "Staring at them! Whoever dares to be lazy, whip!"

  Su Luo really took out a green black whip circle around the neck of the black cat.

  (End of this chapter)