6921-6940 Close Encounter

Chapter 6921 Debunking 4

  "Grandpa, grandpa, I'm already a half-step imperial pharmacist."

  "Grandpa, grandpa..." On the

  recliner, the green monster old man's eyes were sore. He rubbed his eyes and found that the fingers were moist. .

  In the ear, the childish and crisp voice seemed to be calling grandpa and grandpa happily, and the little girl in the pale yellow skirt in front of her seemed to have grown up overnight. Later...

  "What's the sound outside?" The old man was suddenly awakened! Very unhappy!

  "It's the group of people who followed the fake Mr. Wang by the command of the commander." The Jiwotou boy hurriedly replied.

  "Push out, push away all to Lao Tzu! If you don't go away, then you die!" The green monster old man had a weird temper.

  Therefore, the boy in the chicken coop could only run out to punish people, and also released the original words of the green monster old man. If he doesn't get out, he will die.

  Everyone looked at each other.

  "Master Ding, what should I do? Mr. Wang won't have been killed, right?" I don't know who muttered.

  "No, I can't wait any longer. I'll go back and ask the Marshal in person!" Ding Qi became more worried as he thought about it, and immediately left half of them, and he took half of them away.

  But at this time, no one still remembers the Dongfang Zhenhua they brought over.

  At this moment, the medicine refining room.

  Su Luo was in the final step.

  Magical attacks are immune to pill, and one minute of god-level power attack!

  Su Luo still has the nine-star strength of Dzogchen. She herself knew that it was impossible to upgrade to the god level in the near future, but she was also surrounded by powerful enemies, so -

  so, the magic attack is immune to the pill, and Su Luo is naturally the better.

  The seventh step, the eighth step...the ninth step!

  For the green monster old man, the difficult magic attack is immune to pill. Because Su Luo has the golden finger of Master Rong Yun's notes, in less than three days, she actually made her the first pot of magic. Attack immune pill.

  Because there is no experience, there is only one that came out in the first batch, and the appearance is not very good.

  But it's better to have it than not. Su Luozhen put these magical attack immunity pills away.

  There are still medicinal materials right now. Naturally, I have to use the medicinal materials of the green monster old man to refine medicinal materials for myself. These medicinal materials are rare and rare, and money cannot buy.

  Su Luo quickly converged his mind, and from the first step, he began to refine the magical attack immune pill.

  The first step, the second step, the third step, the fourth step...Wait on the tenth day of the appointment, the old green monster pushed the door in, and what he saw was the person who was completely immersed in the state of refining the pill.

  However, when he saw that person, the old green monster was obviously startled!

  Because this is a very young and beautiful girl, she is still wearing Mr. Wang's clothes, but her face is unparalleled, exquisite, and celestial. It seems that no beautiful fairy can match her beauty.

  The old green monster stared blankly.

  He didn't expect that the fake Mr. Wang was such a little girl.

  But he was dumbfounded, not because of the beauty of this girl, but because of the calmness of the head down, the familiar technique, the concentration completely immersed in the medicine...

  "Xiaoluo..." The old green monster stepped forward. , There seemed to be hallucinations in front of him, as if his Xiaoluo was back.

  Just when the green monster old man stretched out his hand towards Su Luo, suddenly, there was a heavy footsteps at the door, and the voice of the young man from the chicken coop was anxious and frustrated!

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 6922 Debunking 5

  "Marshal, I said that Master is not free to see you now! You can't break in!"

  "Go away!" The Marshal opened the door and rushed in!

  At this moment, Su Luo didn't know what was happening around her, because she devoted herself to refining magical attack immune pill!

  This time she was a little bit big and used the amount of three pills, so if she succeeds, she will make three magic attack immune pills.

  Because of her incomparable concentration, even Su Luo herself has forgotten that her transformation has passed its shelf life! ! ! And because she was immersed in the refining medicine, she didn't notice it!

  Dashuai Pu rushed in, looking at the scene before him, he was shocked!

  Because the man wearing Mr. Wang's hair bun and Mr. Wang's clothes... turned out to be a pretty little girl who makes people unable to remove their eyes! This is really hell!

  "Who the hell are you? Xiao Ran?" No matter whether Su Luo was refining medicine or not, Grand Marshal Pu rushed up and pinched Su Luo's shoulder!

  Behind Dashuai Pu, Ding Qi's gang also rushed in. At this moment, they looked at the little girl in Mr. Wang's clothes in front of them, and they were all stunned.

  Su Luo only felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.

  This heart-wrenching pain immediately made her gasp!

  And it was this air-condition that caused Su Luo to be completely dragged out of the original realm of refining medicine!

  What a pity... Su Luo felt extremely regretful in his heart.

  She hasn't entered this state of selflessness in refining medicine for a long time. Once this magical attack immunity pill is refined, then Su Luo's refining realm will be raised to the next level!

  But now he was dragged out of that state abruptly!

  Su Luo, who was sober, had no time to complain, and she realized that something was wrong!

  It was Dashuai Pu who dragged her into pain!

  The angry expression, the angry eyes, the hideous and distorted face, the majestic and majestic aura!

  People can't wait to stay away from him!

  "Where is Xiao Ran? Tell me where is Xiao Ran!" No matter how beautiful the thin girl in front of him is, Pu Dashuai didn't have any thoughts of pitying Yu Yu at all. Instead, he grabbed Su Luo's thin shoulders and directly directed her. Lift it up!

  Su Luo's face was pale with his hands off the ground! Her ears were filled with the roar of Dashuai Pu!

  The angry roar rumbling loudly almost shattered her eardrums.

  At this moment, the handsome Pu, his heart is tense and anxious, he has a very bad feeling faintly in his heart, but he does not admit this feeling life and death, he just keeps shaking Su Luo.

  Su Luo was dizzy due to his shaking, and he was about to vomit.

  "Let go of her!" Seeing the miserable Su Luo, the old green monster walked out immediately and stood in front of Marshal Pu!

  There is only one imperial alchemist like the green monster old man in the entire demon world. If it is normal, the big commander Pu can almost offer the green monster old man as a bodhisattva.

  But now he is looking for Wang Jiran to quickly seal the demons, so naturally he will not give in!

  "Quickly, where is Xiao Ran! Why are you wearing Xiao Ran's clothes!" Pu Dashuai roared!

  Seeing Su Luo not speaking, Dashuai Pu held the Jiwotou boy with his left hand and pinched his neck: "Say! Where is Wang Lairan!" The

  Jiwotou boy was almost choked to death. One died by himself and the other died. Of course he Choose someone else to die.

  Therefore, the Jiwotou boy did not hesitate to testify against Su Luo: "It's her...she's Mr. Wang!"

  (End of this chapter)