5241-5260 Pinch Frame

5241 Chapter 5,

  Foreign aid...Shui Jiahong suddenly remembered what happened before, and she stared at Su Luo with soaring anger!

  "Foreign aid? You want to take 50%? Why do you get 50%!" Shui Jiahong said she was not convinced!

  Su Luo looked at her with a smile.

  Lu Danni smiled and said to Shui Jiahong: "Aren't you disgusted that you can't make a move? She really made a move just now, presumably you know better than any of us?"

  Shui Jiahong remembered what she said before, wishing to slap herself hard. a slap.

  She used to scold Su Luo for not being able to make a move, but now Su Luo made a move, but Su Luo really made a move... but at the cost of hurting herself.

  Now, where does Shui Jiahong dare to underestimate Su Luo's power?

  Therefore, when Su Luo asked her, "Do you still have objections?"

  Shui Jiahong's head shook like a rattle.

  The question before everyone now is: do you want to leave or continue hunting?

  In the past, everyone subconsciously threw this decision-making problem to Sister Mu, but now, everyone sees Su Luo for the first time.

  Everyone can see what Su Luo did before.

  Su Luo asked: "If you divide it now, how many gold coins can each of you get?"

  One hundred gold coins plus seventy-five gold coins is one hundred and seventy-five. Su Luo took 87 gold coins. Among the rest, Mu Sister wants to get more, and everyone else only has twenty gold coins.

  "We only got twenty gold coins after nine deaths? Too few, right? No! Keep hunting!"

  Everyone wanted to go together.

  So everyone decided to continue hunting.

  Seeing Su Luo's gaze, Shui Jiahong couldn't help but wince, she said loudly, "I'm going to attract strangers!"

  Then she ran away in a hurry.

  Su Luo: "..." She just wanted to ask Shui Jiahong if she had any of her head...

  "Don't go deep, we only fight outside!" Mister Mu warned Shui Jiahong.

  This time there was Su Luo, and even the mad elite version of the Fire Evil Fantasy Beast slapped to death. This good opportunity was missed once and once less, so Ms. Mu's heart also tended to continue hunting.

  However, some people drew blame, and Su Luo was naturally happy.

  This time going to sea, earning gold coins is secondary, and the main thing is to find the materials needed to make the medicine pot.

  And the fire crystal in the head of the big fire evil monster boss was the deep sea smelting essence fire crystal that Su Luo needed.

  However, the temperature of the violent elite version of the Fire Evil Eudemon was not enough, so Su Luo expressed regret.

  Shui Jiahong has the body armor given by her brother, and the defense is the best, so she can make the best use of it to attract monsters.

  After a while, Shui Jiahong returned with five Fire Evil Eudemons.

  What are the five ordinary-level Fire Evil Eudemons to this team now? It's so easy!

  Happiness! Slap dead like a fly.

  Shui Jiahong glanced at Su Luo involuntarily.

  She honestly said that she didn't like Su Luo very much, but she had to admit that Su Luo, a thug, was quite dedicated.

  Seeing Su Luo's gaze swept over, Shui Jiahong's heart jumped, she shrank, and quickly turned around to continue to attract strangers.

  After a while, six animals were attracted.

  Happiness! Soon it was shot dead!

  After a while, there are seven again!

  Happiness! It's easy to shoot to death!

  Su Luo is responsible for the fire-fighting of the Evil Eudemons. The rest... It's not that they are lazy, and they don't want to be an audience, but Su Luo's strength is so much that they can't keep up with them.

  PS: There are three more chapters

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5242 Outbreak 6

  Danni Lu is very happy!

  She never realized that gold coins are so profitable!

  I saw Su Luo make a move! Snapped! A fire evil monster! This is the hardware coin! He slapped his head again, or a hardware coin!

  The speed of making money is simply terrible!

  Lu Danni remembered that she was doing handicrafts at home, and she was so busy that she didn't even have time to eat. She got up early and greedy the dark so that she would buy hardware coins at the end of the day... No wonder everyone likes to hunt. This is a huge profit!

  However, Lu Danni also knew that this was because there was Su Luo who was against the sky during this trip. Otherwise, even if there was Sister Mu, in the end everyone would be able to divide a dozen or twenty gold coins at most.

  Thinking that Su Luo had invited him into the team, Lu Jiani became even more happy.

  But at this time, Lu Danni didn't notice that Su Luo's expression changed a little at this time.

  Because Su Luo discovered the fire evil phantom beast that Shui Jiahong had attracted, they had traces of magic burns on their bodies. This was a mark drawn by the wind blade. Shui Jiahong did not know how to use wind spells.

  Su Luo frowned slightly, Su Luo was already paying attention when everyone hadn't noticed.

  "Hahaha, there are so many fire monsters, I have never been so happy in my life!" Lu Danni couldn't fit the fire crystals in her hand, so she took out the prepared bottle and put the fire crystals one by one. Throw in.

  But at this moment, Shui Jiahong ran back, and this time there was no Fire Evil Eudemon behind her.

  Moreover, at this moment Shui Jiahong looked very embarrassed, as if he had been in a fight with others, and was extremely embarrassed from head to toe.

  "Shui Jiahong, why are you so embarrassed? You were beaten?" Lu Danni greeted her with concern.

  Shui Jiahong and Lu Danni have always been teammates, so the relationship is okay.

  Shui Jiahong's voice was crying, she looked at Su Luo weakly, and she pulled Ms. Mu and said: "Someone is bullying me! Ms. Mu, you have to call me the shots, oooooooo-"

  Shui Jiahong was following Sister Mu filed a complaint!

  "What the hell is going on? Don't cry in a hurry, just explain things to me clearly." Seeing her crying miserably, she was distressed and angry!

  "Sister Mu, there is a group of people in front of me. When I led the blame, they robbed me of the monsters. They were particularly arrogant, otherwise I can bring back ten fire evil monsters. Isn't that the people from the Zhongdi Academy? What kind of excitement, Wu Mu sister, look at my face, I was hurt by them..." Shui Jiahong's tears flowed down, and she looked so unjustified.

  Sister Mu was thinking about firing the Evil Beast all over her heart, and she was immediately angry when she heard that the monster was snatched away!

  Why is Sister Mu convinced by Shui Jiahong's words? Because in the past, the people of Zhongdi Academy did not do this less! It's not the first time that Ms. Mu has met!

  In the past, I gave up, but this time there is Su Luo in the team. If the other party continues to arrogantly continue, then she will not be called Mu Qing!

  "Let's go, take us over!" Ms. Mu stopped igniting the evil monster, and let Shui Jiahong lead the way.

  Shui Jiahong was secretly happy!

  She knew that there was Su Luo in the team, so she dared to provoke the people of Zhongdi Academy. Otherwise, she would have shrunk early. Where could she take the initiative to provoke, she would come to Sister Mu to sue her after the provocation. shape?

  Her goal is to let Su Luo be her free thug, borrow Su Luo's hand to teach the group of people, so that it can relieve the hatred, without having to do it yourself, and without having to bear the hatred value. There are even better things in the world. ?

  (End of this chapter)